How does this make you feel, rosechuds?

>$12 by may 2022!
>meta
>darpa
>can't even hold 5 cents
>5
>cents
while you rosechuds have been buying le ebin dipperino since 50 cents, I've been shorting and printing free cash because i'm just better than you
LOL
LMAO
LMFAO

Attached: discord groomer.jpg (540x218, 29.23K)

>the 3 rosechuds that haven't sold or killed themselves instantly hid this thread in shame

Attached: LOL (2).jpg (2560x1440, 276.61K)

Happy holding all mine staking. I hope this bear market last 3 years.

>i will glady trade -99.99% for that sweet 10% staking on a ghost chain scam

Attached: 1600391968439.jpg (555x631, 77.69K)

TRANNY FUDDER

It's okay jack, we know how much you've lost and the only way you can cope is by pretending to be on the (((winners))) side, no shame on that *wink face*

Attached: 1617912709290.jpg (923x713, 68.35K)

Kek and cope. Your life is truly pethedic if all you spend your time fudding projects that you think are dead.

Also staking is down to like 5.97%

Like I've said before I'll buy more at 3c.
I know your the guy that bought bags at 0.4+ and sold at a loss. It brings a smile to my face that you're seething over your decision that you continue to make these threads

Kek. This. I didn't buy any rose till it was at 5 cents. I'm happy with sideways movement staking. It's free money for the next bull run. Rose will hit $2 next run min

>pethedic
KEK rosechuds faggots are all bagholding retards while I have been shorting since 55 cents.

how does that make you feel, retard?

LOL
LMAO even
this is why I make these threads, to showcase the low iq rosechud bagholders for everyone to see
you're both down over 90% and all this cope is delicious. thanks for the free money and entertainment KEK

Lol OP is a fag and holds ROSE. You think I give a fuck about the $5k I threw into rose sub .07? Im at least making an 8x return within a years time. Im holding until $1 and selling half, $2 and a quarter ill sell half of what I got. Ill sell the rest maybe never. I seriously am thinking of throwing another $5k in there, but we will see.

Attached: 1650949960625.png (1901x1595, 131.13K)

>Lol OP is a fag and holds ROSE. You think I give a fuck about the $5k I threw into rose sub .07? Im at least making an 8x return within a years time. Im holding until $1 and selling half, $2 and a quarter ill sell half of what I got. Ill sell the rest maybe never. I seriously am thinking of throwing another $5k in there, but we will see.

Attached: BROSE!!.png (1537x1440, 212.03K)

implying there are any VCs still sticking around to pump your bags? they all unloaded after those big boi unlocks. most you'll get is a 1.5-2x when the bull market carries all dead shitcoins up in like 2024

Attached: dead.jpg (500x322, 45.84K)

ngl i used to meme that this would reach $1.50. but i never bought in. i wonder how many anons fomo'd in because of my posts kek

Why is this happening to me?

Stop lying.

Huge unlocks have no impact on price.

Attached: file.png (1549x1731, 639.27K)

the unlocks have coincided with the release of news (like the BS around a Meta pArTnErShiP) to bring in retailers. seeing little movement on a chart at this exact times just means that there's been an influx of demand from dumb money, but it's served as exit liquidity for VCs. stay poor lol

too many big words and complete sentences for rosechuds

Bump.
rose to the road.

Faggot you use the word chud that picrel is you. Go back.

LOL
LMFAO even
i'm rich and laughing while you're poor and coping, rosechud nigger
KEK