Woah

woah

Attached: lottery.jpg (561x135, 35.61K)

>couldn't i have slightly more money please? Id rather have the ability to eat please

Imagine blowing 50k and laughing in the face of your slaves. Why are the elite like this?

if they win that's 16 million for every single employee

Gotta give them a glimmer of hope before you throw them back in the cagie.

Just got a week long ban for “advertising” for giving Any Forums a heads up about projects that literally don’t even have a token out at the moment. There’s no token, there’s nothing to shill. Literally just sharing information about early stage projects, which is why we’re here. No explanation or justification from the jannies.
If you’re wondering why this board is completely devoid of useful information, it’s not accidental.

You propose he give a dollar to each of the employee?

>here's your chance, wagie

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope he wins and keeps the money

Lotto ticket is just a license to dream lad.
Keeping morale up is important if you lead people.

>crypto
>useful information
away jeet

No, i propose he pays his fucking slaves enough money to the point they can live and not exist.

Too radical for you?

Psychologists say pivots of extremes magnify intensity. It will crush them more knowing they could escape if they are 0.000001% lucky

Im listening, or lets talk on discord

This is literally a crypto board, newfag retard
I don’t use discord I use biz, which is why it’s fucking crazy that they’re deleting information where I have no upside except for giving alpha.

>tfw winner among one of those employees
>tfw winner gives a mil to every employee
>tfw employer losses his entire staff

Attached: 627D7442-4D8E-4926-89CE-B7CA45CEE037.jpg (989x1024, 132.7K)

which restaurant?

With 10m left over!

Ok fair enough, what was this information?

>business & finance
heh

I would legit hand out 100k to my fav co workers.

This is why you should be nice to everyone, just in case they win the lottery

The two posts that got deleted were one where I mentioned Empiric which is a new oracle meme project that will probably ride Chainlink a coattails next bull, but it’s still at seed stage so you can’t even buy a token.
Then I posted a massive into general at Modular Blockchain, which is the hyped new system of doing settlement, but the only two projects I mentioned, Celestia and Fuel Labs, don’t even have tokens out yet.
If we can’t even discuss new projects and trends then what the fuck are we supposed to be doing here?

I've been banned 3 times in the last several months for saying nigger.
*Ahem*
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FPBP
/THREAD

Attached: 1656631114654.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)

retard alert