What if I debtmaxx and move to southamerica?

say I take out a 20k-100k unsecured loan, max my credit cards and take out more student loans then move to brazil, what's the worst that could happen?

Attached: brazil.jpg (1920x1280, 904.3K)

your plane crashes on the way to brazil

The worst that could happen is you live in Brazil

Embraer makes great planes, this would never happen.

how much could you come up with total?

The Vatican will steal your money to hire Cecile Marogna to follow you there to enfore the rape/torture situation you went there to try to get away from after they robbed you so blindly that your life was completely ruined.

How is this water?

>what's the worst that could happen?
Being stuck living in a 3rd world shithole on a modest capital

>20k-100k unsecured loan
you've literally never talked to a loan officer in your life, have you?

I don't know, I'm a NEET. I'm asking hypotheticals. I looked it up online and you can get up to 100k in personal loans with no collateral. I have around 8k in credit card availability and I haven't taken any student loans back because of some surgeries I've had stopped me from going back to college.

>you've literally never talked to a loan officer in your life, have you?
correct, but my credit score is very high, it's usually around 750-800

100k isn't even a lot of money.
Really a shitty plan OP don't do it

> worst it could happen
Ending living in Brazil

So that’s the equivalent of 300k down there. Will allow you to live very comfortably for a few years, or many years if you are frugal. For perspective, you can live on a little over 2 grand per month for about 10 years. Is that going to be enough?

it was more of a long term plan. I was mostly curious if going into debt in the USA could effect my life in foreign countries.

i have an 820 and a $100k/year good goy job. i doubt i could get more than $20k unsecured.

ah damn, well it's better than nothing I guess.

what about 60k reais?

>voluntarily banishing yourself from your home country

why would you do this?

Nigga I live on less than 2k a month in Boston. How the fuck are you spending that much in Brazil?

His mother has no basement or tenders in Brazil.

My wife has a $300k unsecured line of credit that was handed to her just because she was admitted into medical school. Not graduated, just admitted.

Should we move to Brazil and buy $300k in gold bullion?

20-100k??? you must have shit credit. thats nothing

my plan is opposite, get some money on cripto and get out of this godforsaken hellhole

whats so bad about brazil?

BR here. Yes you can retire with 300k. But I recommend buying local stocks and treasuries, which are yield inflation + 6%. 0.5% a month is $1.5k. You will not live like a king, but you can still have a good standard.