Band or LINK

Anyone else loading up on BAND? I'm hearing it's like LINK 2.0 and it's super undervalued from what it seems lol

Attached: banddd.png (648x432, 58.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/w56asv/weekly_discussion_july_22nd_july_29th_2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek yeah buy band

for me it's 955 witnet with 5% mobius
and your a fucktard niggerfaggot if you buy link OR band

RLC is better than both combined

how do I buy this shit?

yes, great idea. buy it now.

Not now. Buying in the next few months when it bottoms out.

They're still at the "give it to VCs for 1% of the launch price" stage but just keep an eye out for it. Hopefully we can buy before it gets overvalued to fuck.

i'm being sarcastic. band is dead. it was part of the last oracle hype cycle that started when chainlink went x100.
you want to look for the next wave of oracle projects which will go up on the back of chainlink like all these projects are doa but you can make good money, like many here did on band a couple of years ago while realizing that's complete shit

If link fails (it wont) then band could surge

How’s it dead ?

how's it alive?

The same way LINK is

no meaningful adoption
poor design
it doesn't seem that pyth has a token but that would be another one to keep an eye on. you don't want to buy something tainted from the last hype cycle but something new and shiny which relies on "potential" and "promises"

Exactly, they follow exact same price action tit for tat. Look at LINK/ETH, BAND/ETH.

Nothing you say is of any relevance. If LINK moons, and thats a big IF, expect BAND to do more multiples than LINK. Screencap this.

That’s what I’m thinking too

>buy band
Ahahaha why not mobius tellor bry or uma sirs

are you here to make money or what? grow up.
how many hype cycles have we seen before? it's the same old thing. where is eos today? where is neo? those were eth's competitors back in the day and they're gone. instead last year in the l1 craziness we saw new players like sol, matic etc make the money
grow up and look at stuff like emperic which that user was kind enough to link to. band is dead and that's fine, it made a lot of people here lots of money. now it's time to look ahead to the next wave.

Say what you want, but my thesis is 100% correct, and when BAND trails LINK like I said, you will witness and remember this.

cope faggot lol

based retard
here is what awaits you:
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/w56asv/weekly_discussion_july_22nd_july_29th_2022/