This is the best-looking Pokémon game until date. This is what BDSP should have looked like

This is the best-looking Pokémon game until date. This is what BDSP should have looked like.

Btw I just want Let's Go Johto with wild battles, EV and held items. I would literally pay 100 bucks for that.

Attached: letsgo.jpg (680x386, 50.88K)

Let's go Johto with megas, apricorn balls, shiny overworld, umbreon + Espeon... what else?

There is nothing else needed for true happiness, user.

It also can't even maintain 30fps on switch lmfao

cool story non bros

On dock it can, I only found out about those frame drops when playing handheld. The Switch clearly has power issues, but removing some effect in Viridian Forest would have made it look good. That being said BDSP still has frame drops and it looks way worse so...

I never play docked. Nintendo is truly a shot hardware company.
In my experience BDSP has been way smoother for me as a handheldfag.

Has anyone modded it into a real Pokemon game yet?

Not really, no. It looks shit.

With that I have to agree. I usually play docked until im too tired and then go to bed with my switch... Or when im travelling.

Yup, it’s awful mechanics aside, this is the aesthetic the games need.

The visuals were alright but the game was still 1:1 square grid copypasted like BDSM, in other words boring and not worthed

The best looking pokemon game is PLA. LGPE is just polished, the overworld mons look dumb on those tight Kanto corridors. Overworld mons look best in PLA.

>Let's Go Johto with wild battles
then it wouldn’t be Let’s Go. retard

Let's Go games should stay dead and forgotten, much like you OP, go an hero already.

Is this game actually bad? I think it looks good but so many people hate it here I wonder why?

Because of the stupid motion control mechanics they shoved in. If this were a regular game with normal wild battles, LGPE would actually be pretty fun to mess around in.

SWSH looks better than PLA's tiling textures
And SWSH looks like shit

you have to catch a fuckton of duplicates to
>get experience, the trainer battles are now irrelevant besides money
>catch any rare pokemon
>be allowed to challenge the gyms
>you have to aim the switch console and play skee-ball to catch pokemon

The art direction for both the Pokemon themselves and especially the humans is awful. The overworld is fine but the models in this game have ugly shading that looks like a mobile game knockoff and it's ugly, not to mention the human characters in general inherently looking ugly with their gross pseudo-chibis.

Attached: 1643207855396.png (383x372, 123.57K)

I was hoping all remakes would look like LG.

That is about it.