Buying unrestricted land

Recently, i've come across a lot of listings for cheap unrestricted land, the only cons being that sometimes there isn't any roads paved on some and that it's like a 30 min drive to the nearest convenience store for most of them.
I was thinking of getting a loan for 2 acres of land and paying it off and living with my parents til i set up a campsite with an RV or something, then slowly build my way up to a house. Another con is that when i was doing my research, most banks won't give you a loan on land unless there's a planned build there.
If i do manage to set this all up is there no possible way i can be jew'd out by some weird red tape laws that will kick me out after I've built my home? wondering if any anons have done this process before and could give me some advice.

Attached: 421.jpg (1200x675, 271.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yubanet.com/regional/op-ed-michael-taylor-coming-to-your-property-soon-drones-and-code-compliance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how you gonna afford to build a house when you need a loan for 2 acres?

Right now I have four chickens, three ducks, and blackberries.
Just a small amount of blackberries is making like 15 jars of jelly.
I get four eggs a day.
Next I'm adding cattle and extending the blackberry bushes.
And planting a ton of potatos for the fall.

It's fucking awesome. Once the potatos are done, I'm going to try and live a week off just my food. It will be all eggs, potato, and blackberry...but I bet I fuck the shit out of my wife the whole week.

Oops, I got derailed thinking about railing my wife.

I meant to add that if you want this to happen, park a trailer or mobile home out there and live super cheap while you set up your operation.
You can legit survive on two acres and most of this stuff is set it and forget it.
The chickens and blackberries are on autopilot.
Potatos super easy.
Etc etc. You just build it year after year.

>til i set up a campsite with an RV or something, then slowly build my way up to a house
This is illegal in most counties. Can't camp on your land.

i can afford it, i'm just leveraging myself for other stuff while i pay off the loan, causes I'm not gonna be living in it for a while since it's really far away from my job, and the hopes of finding a new job in bum fuck nowhere are pretty low.

that's the point of unrestricted land man, you can pretty much use it for anything as far as i know.

>I meant to add that if you want this to happen, park a trailer or mobile home out there and live super cheap while you set up your operation.
You can legit survive on two acres and most of this stuff is set it and forget it.
The chickens and blackberries are on autopilot.
Potatos super easy.
Etc etc. You just build it year after year.

Yea I'll buy a manufactured home for it, they're actually like 41k for a brand new one. I'll definitely start getting my farm in order until i move into it, i was looking up prices for chickens and it's like 100 dollar per chicken or something for one that hatches eggs consistently.

Unrestricted just means unzoned. This has nothing to do with zoning.

googled it a while back, but it says here that unrestricted land includes not having a zoning restriction to it. Don't know how accurate this search is though.

Attached: image_2022-07-26_180645619.png (670x203, 25.27K)

>i was looking up prices for chickens and it's like 100 dollar per chicken or something for one that hatches eggs consistently.

holy shit you retarded nigger, you can get chicks for like 5 bucks at a feed store. you buy them in the spring. You need to do a lot more research on how farming works lmao

I'm saying that the rules around camping on your own land are separate from zoning issues.
You can't permanently inhabit unsuitable structures, and that includes things like RVs, tents, shacks, off-grid sheds, etc.

pro tip: all land is unrestricted land if you have a gate up or they can't see what you're building from the road. Building codes don't apply in practice.

Honestly, i'd be down to invest in some giant fences and just bring an RV inside the land near me until i get a house built.
But i think that's just playing with fire, and i wouldn't risk them claiming the place uninhabitable

>and it's like 100 dollar per chicken
You need to improve your "looking up" ability mate.
I got mine for $4 each at the farm store this past spring.
Four of them, all layers, just in rotation.
You can only eat so many. I've got too many for a family of four with $20 of chickens.
Now, I had to raise them by spending some time and money...but not much.
Six weeks then they can pretty much make it on their own.

Retard, just build it.

Then the county will come bulldoze it, you dumb faggot. They might even place a lien on your property for the cost, then take the land from you.

>giant fences
Drones don't care about your fence.
yubanet.com/regional/op-ed-michael-taylor-coming-to-your-property-soon-drones-and-code-compliance/

>muh gate
>muh seclusion
Holy shit is everyone here a dumb boomer?

Attached: 58E43D17-04C7-4C64-BCB7-AAE01F087413.jpg (1125x1201, 337.08K)

You most definitely can camp on your own land in most states I have lived in (CT, MA and VT) but you cannot erect permanent structures without local gov approval, so only mobile homes/campers etc. It has to have wheels or be non permanent shelter. Many smaller lots are subdivided land or land which is part of an HOA and rules are different for them, usually you cannot camp on them. I own about 11 acres across rural VT and MA, I know what im talking about.

OP wants to live in an RV full time. You can't do that. Camping on your own land usually means you have to move every one or two weeks.

So just move it now and then. There's no way this rule is enforceable.

>OP wants to live in an RV full time. You can't do that.
Yes you can, you dont know what youre talking about. If local authorities want to harass you they can, especially if youre not disposing of hunan waste properly, but I live 3 months out of the year innawoods, I bought my Berkshires acreage from a local council member/biz owner who did the same thing more or less for 20 years.

>Camping on your own land usually means you have to move every one or two weeks.
Again, you must be accustomed to HOAs. HOAs have these rules. An HOA doesnt just apply to houses or apartments, when land is subdivided usually an HOA is formed that runs with the deed and imposes restrictions on use. A common one us no camping on your property unless youre onsite building a permanent structure. Larger plots like I have have no deed restrictions, only state laws on useage. Localities like towns are not sovereign governments, they only have power that is given to them by States, and no state gives incorporated towns permission to regulate land usage, only to zone it. Unzoned land is therefore subject to state law, nothing more.

This has nothing to do with HOAs and everything to do with COUNTY LAWS.

sounds retarded op

>COUNTY LAWS.
Maybe where you live, in the NE County government does not exist, there are still regional geographic counties but no government and no "COUNTY LAW". That is true in VT, CT and most of MA. Look it up.