That'll be 500k, plus lot premium

>that'll be 500k, plus lot premium

Attached: Homes.com-New-Construction-1.jpg (600x399, 79.05K)

I wouldn't be surprised if these are less sturdy than trailers.

Why are u mad this is what you have been fighting for ever. Any Forums always and i mean ALWAYS sucked the dick of property owning class. You parasites didnt just lick the boot you straight up deepthroat it. If there was a powerful authority figure or institutions you bet your ass Any Forums would be there playing devils advocate for that poor boomer or any other type of parasite. Well good luck now lmao die parasite

lmao do amerimutts really? i wouldnt use plywood for a shed lmao

looks like i could punch through that wall

Attached: house.jpg (1000x400, 66.82K)

In my sunny european country you can get a much better house for 500k €. I'm afraid you have a little bubble in your housing market, my burgerbros.

>I-I-IT'S NOT PLYWOOD, IT'S PRESSURE TREATED OSB

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 7.8K)

Americans live in wooden houses that get blown away every couple of years by a random tornado bahahaha

Attached: 423892437.png (634x650, 236.28K)

this but unironically

and i wondered how did chris chan manage to punch a hole in a wall

LOL @ poorfags who can't afford even this

brick lasts longer, dont make the same mistake as these guys.

Attached: 1655235751309.png (500x522, 133.43K)

You don't only get to own a cardboard house but you also must deal with the home owner association

>live in pacific northwest
>like everywhere in America, most houses are made of wood
>they slowly rot and are covered in moss after just a few years of rain for 3/4ths of the year
>often become infested with termites and carpenter ants

Why do we do this? I feel like it probably started in frontier settler times and we just never changed it

The CIA assassinates anyone that tries to build with masonry.

>No tip

Attached: 1593016579474.png (925x919, 714.06K)

The amount of Eurocucks and City soibeen faggots in this thread... I realize how faggoty biz in threads like these. Bet none of you have even touched a hammer before.

The actual fucking state
One step above paper mache

Attached: 1639881666575.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

How is that heat wave going on Euro? Gotta love those houses that keep in as much heat as possible right? Unlike all these houses designed to stay cool.

It really is depressing how little the average retard knows about what goes into building their home, and no I don't mean the sad state of these mcmansions, I mean people like this retard thinking that drywall and the wall of the house are the same thing and this retard who thinks that a double wide with a drop ceiling is remotely similar to a wood framed house on a concrete slab

>wouldn't be surprised if these are less sturdy than trailers.
You should see the compaction underneath most of these. Dumb spic workers will just fill it with roots and organic material which will cause a structural failure in a few years

>that goy who is still coping with forfeiting 50% of his post tax wages for 30 years in exchange for a plywood box built by minimum wage Mexicans in 3 weeks

Are old houses the way to go? My house is over 100 years old and is still solid.

Attached: 1428319076756.png (1130x900, 32.94K)