>I DEMAND A MANSION AND A LAMBORHINI

>WHERE IS MY FREE STUFF
>WHERE IS MY MANSION
>WHERE IS MY RACECAR
>WHERE IS MY YACHT
>I WORK 8 HOURS A DAY THEREFORE I DESERVE FREE SHIT
>SOCIETY OWES ME!!!!!

Attached: 17506FC0-14F0-401B-B4B0-19E3F73D2994.png (675x808, 29.77K)

I want a Law Suit

She just kneed me in the stomach
Right Now Mather Fucker !

Attached: download.jpg (256x256, 17.91K)

Strawmanning leftists like the good little boy you are arent you? Yes boy keep spamming that red scare boomer propaganda. Keep chocking on that boomer dick like a good boy. Yes lick that boot boy. Pay your rent. Work hard.HARDER. Pull your bootstraps boy.
You like it dont you? You love being a submissive obedient little boy dont you? You want daddy to spank you? You want authority figure daddy to spank you cause you havent been a good boy? You didnt work hard enough did you naughty little boy? Im gonna spank you real good now. Gonna make you work all day boy

>you’re not entitled to sex, a home, or a car
Ok enjoy your fucking violent revolution boomers you created this. Not even communist but I can read the writing on the wall. Capitalism only works when it’s free from corruption and actually runs on meritocracy. Neither of those are true anymore. 20 more years boomer tick tock.

>Strawmanning leftists like the good little boy you are arent you? Yes boy keep spamming that red scare boomer propaganda. Keep chocking on that boomer dick like a good boy. Yes lick that boot boy. Pay your rent. Work hard.HARDER. Pull your bootstraps boy.
>You like it dont you? You love being a submissive obedient little boy dont you? You want daddy to spank you? You want authority figure daddy to spank you cause you havent been a good boy? You didnt work hard enough did you naughty little boy? Im gonna spank you real good now. Gonna make you work all day boy

Attached: 1611061485174.jpg (813x1276, 167.03K)

Did this interceptor that stopped to smile at me just put one in my nut again?

>OMG IM GONNA DO A HECKIN REVOLUTION
You can't even get or keep a menial job, kid.

>Ok enjoy your fucking violent revolution boomers you created this. Not even communist but I can read the writing on the wall. Capitalism only works when it’s free from corruption and actually runs on meritocracy. Neither of those are true anymore. 20 more years boomer tick tock.

Attached: 1613721055716.jpg (988x1059, 160.61K)

capitalists not only work harder, but smarter, we are just better

commies will eternally seethe and complain, but its ok someone has to do the shit jobs

>t. dude that left poverty by working hard

you will never be a millionaire

you'll never be a real woman

remember CHAZ? kek

>GET BACK IN THE CAGE WAGIE
>PARTAKE IN COMPANY CULTURE
>TAKE ME OUT TO GOLF, WATCH NIGGERBALL AT MY HOUSE AND YOU’LL GET A PROMOTION
>WE KNOW YOUR QUALIFIED BUT JAMAL WILL FULFILL OUR DIVERSITY QUOTA
>CORPORATE DECIDED TO LAY OFF 500 PEOPLE MR. SHECKLEBERG SAID IT WAS A VERY DIFFICULT DECISION TO MAKE

Attached: 5BA9E628-FC7F-4A76-911B-F2AE186E8FE3.png (550x550, 122.8K)

Actually that sounds pretty based, free housing and I only need to work 8 hours a week? AND it makes faggots like you seethe for free on my mongolian basketweaving forum?

>Actually that sounds pretty based, free housing and I only need to work 8 hours a week? AND it makes faggots like you seethe for free on my mongolian basketweaving forum?

Attached: 1596863100349.png (453x583, 68.43K)

reminder that people who complain about having to provide for themselves are nothing more than literal parasites

the two types of commies:

either total losers bottom feeder types who are resentfull

or trustfund kid types who are gultiy of not doing anything to deserve their wealth

keep seething commies

I will support whichever system gives me the most shit for doing nothing

Attached: 1652216587356.webm (460x570, 1.88M)

3 words. Low net worth. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Commie lives don't matter

>I will support whichever system gives me the most shit for doing nothing

Attached: 3E6DF396-7233-4F97-8E23-2A1A30DD5DA2.jpg (382x600, 50.14K)

I just learned that my uncle bought a shitload of google stock when he graduated college

Attached: 1641451219541.jpg (245x245, 6.8K)