How much money do I need to maintain a high-maintenance gf?

Attached: 5791684-0-image-a-9_1541430168322.jpg (634x425, 71K)

much more than you have

"0" if you do it right.

that would be a low maintenance gf

Your soul and dignity on top of about 3-10k per month

>picture of a traditional couple at a restaurant
>hiGh mAiNtAiNcE

Thats not high maintenance. You have no idea.

in my opinion you probably need to spend about 2k a month on going out. plus maybe 10-15k a year on gifts and shit.

Attached: lil-b-fuck-kd-Cover-Art.jpg (600x377, 44.37K)

High maintenance refers to the amount of time and attention a girl needs not money. The term you're thinking off is gold digger not high maintenance.

A gf is never cheaper than a whore. Not worth keeping around only for fucking

>high-maintenance gf
you mean a whore? just find one you like and negotiate the price

The standard whore is always cheaper. Women have no imagination on how low cost a man can live.

None. Have her maintain herself and you. You just have to keep her satisfied and happy. That is a whole part time job in itself.

Dating a high maintenance women might actually be gayer than sucking cock.
You're spending all your free time on ways to try to appease the whims of a woman, for what exactly? You know she can't cook or clean, and wouldn't do it if she could.
Her intellect? There are no women here, no need to pretend.
Her loyalty? Any man that dates her is in a rat race for who can be her biggest simp, don't think you won't be dropped at a moments notice.
Do you think sex will be amazing? Depends on if you like eating pussy for half of the time and getting unenthusiastic head on your birthdays only.

A "high maintenance woman" is only one because she has 0 feminine qualities and at some point deluded herself into thinking she provides this infinite inherent value to men by just scrolling on her phone all day and finding the most expensive thing on any restaurant menu to order. While dating she is stuck in this facade of superiority towards her partner, who must fulfill the most degrading of acts to fill this supposed gap between them. And no degradation can ever be enough, because if her man at some point in time was equal or above her in terms of value to the relationship provided, she would actually need to provide some back, which she is completely incapable of doing. And in her rare moments of clarity, she learns to resent her boyfriend even more for enabling her and not respecting himself enough to stand up for himself.

If you really want to lose every shred of dignity in your body just troon out or something before dating one of these vile creatures

i have fucked more then 20 high maintains girls, and i just dump em. Its the thrill im in my 30s, im could of had much longer relationship, but since 1 year i only changed one so i hope im getting better. be careful what you wish for nigga

Attached: 1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 99.21K)

Bot

I slept with many prostitutes too, while in a relationship. So yeah.

I have googled that shit, google says i basically dont respect women and have some childhood trauma.... i can see the same from you niggers that you have zero respect to women just like me, and thats not a bad thing. if you dont have a gf u save more money

Whatever you have is not enough, it's never enough

bot thread

$0 because you dont need a fucking roastie to be happy you stupid Neanderthal
You can always throw one or two bags at champ to maybe probably perhaps gain something in the future (maybe)

Attached: 1639965738145.jpg (1024x980, 112.2K)

>$0 because you dont need a fucking roastie to be happy you stupid Neanderthal
unfathomably based

>t. Broke ugly stinky nigger
You will never ever ever never feel how it is having a beautiful model-tier GF who's thight as a corset for not being a whore and jumping from cock to cock who also gives you status because of how beautiful she is

no, you end up maintaining her emotional state and tolerate a lot of acting out. there are a surprising amount of emotionally damaged rich girls

buying a woman a meal just feels like a simp move when i look at the pic in the op and the smug look on that cunts face and the submissive look on the males face as he reluctantly hands over the plastic debt rectangle to pay for that dumb bitches overpriced salad she's probably not even going to eat.

The answer is more

depends on your skin color

Attached: vitalika.jpg (1200x900, 110.04K)