This inflationary cycle has proven one thing

NO ONE gives a fuck about these worthless shitrocks anymore.
the shitrock meme has finally been put to rest.
GOOD RIDDANCE

Attached: file.png (825x344, 384.35K)

you cant be more wrong
dont blame any1 when you stay poor or get rekt

Just wait for it, normie

these metals, with 6000 years of history being used as money, have now been btfo and deboonked as worthless by some literal who adhd zoomer on Any Forums with a $112 crypto portfolio!
care to share any more of your insights??

Thin the stellar performance of PM during the stagflation of the 70s was because we had just come off a gold standard, most people with money (+50 yo) had gone to business school etc. back when the gold standard was in full affect.
They probably had reservations in the first place about abandoning a gold backed currency in favour of fiat. so when fiat began to inflate away they went to their perception of sound money.

Gold won't surge like it did in the 70s, because no one apart from the rock-collector-club perceive gold as sound money.

yeah and for 5980 years of those 6000 we didnt have internet. kys faggot these rocks are fucking worthless obsolete garbage

>because no one apart from the rock-collector-club perceive gold as sound money

The vast majority of gold and silver too isn't owned by private investors, or coin collectors.

>manipulated shiny rocks

Shiny rocks won’t move until USD loses reserve currency status. Until then it will be abused by paper markets. Not a bad idea to hold some as a hedge, but I wouldn’t allocate more than 10%.

The market cap of gold is over eleven trillon dollars. The market cap of bitcoin is about 422 billion dollars.

and for 5891 of those years we didnt have the federal reserve. why are you so butthurt? did you buy and expect it to go triple digits over night? absolute fucking retard hahahaha stick to what you know (if thats anything at all).

Attached: 1649099174204.jpg (750x563, 310.97K)

Yes goyim, ignore that Goldberg and Silverstein are last names. Every Jew I have ever met stacks shiny rocks like crazy, simple as.

Attached: maul23.jpg (981x415, 32.46K)

Your timescale isn't long enough. Try increasing it by a few more months.

Attached: 1658438752987839.jpg (623x340, 43.58K)

didn't the last recession have them dump before they pumped? I think you should compare them after a few years

le heckin barter economy!!!! My shiny rocks will be used as trade!!!
>t. retar who has his skull crushed and family raped by niggers

Gold will become a Tier 1 Asset end of the year through BASEL 3...which means ZERO risk. I would rather hold my savings in gold/silver than dollars.

>>BUUT BUTT YOU ARE PAYING A PPPPREMIUMM

I rather pay a premium to obtain a physical risk free asset than hold cash with a high risk of going to zero. You'll own nothing and be happy.

Yeah no one gives a fuck because normies cherish their dollars as their true god. Normies are also naive and stupid.

>>BUT BUT CRYPTO MADE A GOOD ROI THAN PMS

No one cares. Its called a means to diversify your portfolio. You hold crypto and gold. You cash out your crypto to purchase physical assets. A home, beat up car, gold/silver, land, etc.

>>because no one apart from the rock-collector-club perceive gold as sound money.
>>no one apart from the club perceive gold as money
>> no one perceive gold money
???
>> this user is a stupid gay nigger

ppl like u will be on ur knees begging for some kind of private unit of value in the future. once every single atom of air coming out of your ass is tracked and traced only then will u understand. there will be no return to "bartering" and no "collapse" just pure counter party risk. keep buying ur worthless e-tokens and stocks that are natively worthless. literally all they have to do is press a button and your "wealth" is gone. i genuinely feel sorry for you

it's not a barter economy if gold and silver are used for trade, retard. they're called monetary metals for a reason.

Yes. You should sell your gold and silver. Quickly.

its just impossible to fail with au/ag

gold & silver is the most controlled market in the world, explicitly rigged by COMEX and LBMA, ordered by the central bank of central banks, BIS