Does money make you age backwards?

Does money make you age backwards?

Attached: 168346573621.png (584x795, 924.78K)

I love Jeff Bezo's evil transformation.

He still looks like a dork outside of 2-3 flattering picture. It's just TRT + shaved head for him and TRT + hair transplant for Musk. You don't have to be a billionaire or even a millionaire to afford that.

when you have tons of money you can get all the hair plugs and atkins diets you want

Just don’t have that shitty hairline

no just grants you access to the time machine then you are killed by your younger self

It's the whole package of completely shaven + more wrinkly + TRT neck muscles that does it.

It’s HGH. It’s what everyone in Hollywood uses to stay young, and a lot of richfags also use it.

A buddy of mine used it for 2 years and it was like he went back to looking 25 despite being 35. Shit was fucking freaky as hell to observe. It cost a lot though so he stopped

Combination of these.

Except Bezos is on TRT + HGH while Musk is only on HGH + finasteride after the transplant, as evidenced by his giant bitch tits

Elons balls still work so he probably isn't taking test, right? He keeps having kids.

HCG can keep your balls active while on test, but he definitely isn't on TRT since that would JUST his hair transplant

He has money, why would he be on HGH and not TRT, that sounds fucking retarded

Attached: 1635820532715.jpg (1100x1007, 96.25K)

>trt
>using a protocol from the 90's
The elite switched from TRT to enclomiphene
no ball shrinkage, increased fertility

Musk has a hair transplant and TRT would JUST it. HGH makes you look younger, improves sleep, promotes neurogenesis, speeds up recovery from injuries and makes you burn fat faster. Despite the last part Musk still manages to be a fatfuck, but that probably has more to do with his DHT levels being very low due to finasteride usage to avoid going bald again.

It's a dilemma for men with MPB. Either you keep your hair or you get muscles with TRT. Musk chose his har and Bezos chose muscles. It's not physiologically possible to choose both no matter how rich you are

Reminder that t injections are NOT permanent and those men will go right back to being low t the second they stop taking t. It's about as fake as women's makeup

no its just that one picture was taken during a high stress time while the other in a low stress one

>people who take heart medicine are not actually alive because if they stop taking it they will die
lmao. it’s a lifetime treatment to correct a flaw in their genetics. people who would rather live with the flaw that makes their life miserable just to be “real” are retards.
the moment i’m done having kids and my test levels start to drop i’m jumping on trt

Bros why would you become a billionaire just to date a bogdanoff? What do they have on Bezos?

I have good hair genes but I'm on finasteride for extra prevention
I'm mid 20s but plan to get on TRT perhaps around 40
If I stay on finasteride forever and get on TRT around 40 does that make sense
It seems to make sense to me, am I missing anything

Attached: 1635476569203.png (1286x1358, 727.29K)

Sounds like a good plan. If you have MPB you will probably start shedding a lot of hair when you get on TRT despite the finasteride, but nobody gives a fuck if you're bald at 40. If you dont have MPB then you get the best of both worlds

Do you know if you're allowed to stockpile a few lifetimes supply of TRT in case some type of doomsday shit happens in the future and I can't go walk up to a doctor and get that shit
Becoming dependent on this but not having multiple lifetime's worth of it stored away in different locations around the country is the only thing that creeps me out

Attached: 1627969717284.png (695x640, 353.05K)

>lifetime treatment to correct a flaw
It doesn't correct anything, it just injects t. You still can't produce it, nothing is fixed, you need constant injections your whole life. It's like a fake tan, does nothing.
>people who take heart medicine are not actually alive because if they stop taking it they will die
They're alive but only if they have their meds. Good example bro, we all want to be that guy who dies without his meds. Seriously, great role model.
Fact is people who are on trt are no different from trannies. They're literally doing the same exact thing. In both cases one day reality catches up to you

What a stupid take. If someone has low testosterone levels or some other physical illness that has a severe overall impact on their life quality, they would be incredibly fucking stupid not to seek medical treatment for it, just because they would become dependent on it

everyone acts like Bezos is somehow coping by juicing up but he's retired after building amazon for 25 years and got nothing better to do

Isn't Musk literally pumping himself with HGH to slow down the aging process?