All of your coins fucking suck

ETH. BAT. XMR.

This is all you need to know.

Attached: ODNhOTU2NGU.png (628x504, 65.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talk.brave.com/WELCOME--TO--THE--WEEKLY_BAT-COMMUNITY_CALL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks about right to me. People will seethe over BAT, but name a more used crypto app than Brave and a more accomplished crypto CEO than Brendan Eich.

Yeah if S means shit-tier. Monero I can understand, but fucking bat and eth? LOL

I hate what this space have become, real crypto currencies side by side with virtual currencies, vc-backed scam coins, centralized exchange coin, madoff tokens.
Disgusting.

Attached: 13769324578346.jpg (1333x2000, 1.29M)

whats with all the bat shills recently? ive been using brave for years, bat is literally token not needed.

ask the BAT team. they got these meetings every week apparently
talk.brave.com/WELCOME--TO--THE--WEEKLY_BAT-COMMUNITY_CALL

Press S to spit on all except Monero in the S tier.
Terrible chart.

Brave is about to be the 2nd largest crypto app. Will probably make its way into number 1 by a large margin in a few years. Why would there be any value in an application that people use 6 hours a day on average that can integrate all sorts of crypto features and has. Theres already a wallet built in that has a dex and payment rails.

Reminder to mETH retards your market cap is literally an opinion kek

Icp class f
>Ngmi

ICP is literally the dumbest nigger coin in the entire market. It takes a special kind of retard to fall for a scam as dumb as that one.

Search ads confirmed coming soon BAT nigs

Attached: 9CD7A09C-A2E1-4309-9951-60A0DBA95306.jpg (659x659, 36.74K)

Is this the BAT thread? Nothing has been on the catalog all day

Which ones are the real cryptos?

did they say that in the community call? i missed this one

yeah ICP is a funnel for literally the biggest fucking retards on the planet, its basically the new XRP

They said fuck faggots, fuck kikes, and fuck niggers, BAT $40 eoy

big if true

did that one nigger upload it to youtube?

unfortunately, ICP is the literally the only token that is needed. All other L2s are obsolete.

token is literally not needed you fucking idiot, it was an airdrop scam run by a scammer that is still dumping it and will continue to do so since he got it all for free

the coin itself, is literally not used for anything. have you used ICP for anything?