/YFG/ - Yield Farming General

Serum Edition

> Top stablecoin APY
39.74% - USDC@Vires (Waves)
37.45% - USDT@Vires (Waves)
24.03% - USDC-3L-ETH/USD+USDC-3S-ETH/USD+USDC@Balancer (Arbitrum)

> Top BTC APY
10.00% - USDC-3S-BTC/USD+USDC-3L-BTC/USD+USDC@Balancer (Arbitrum)
7.64% - WBTC-renBTC@Autofarm (Fantom)
6.47% - BTC@Tarot (Fantom)

> WTF is yield farming?
Earn interest on your coins with decentralized finance

> Screeners
defillama.com/
coindix.com/
dexscreener.com/

> YouTube
youtube.com/c/FTMAlerts
youtube.com/c/Finematics

> More Info
101blockchains.com/yield-farming/
youtube.com/watch?v=ClnnLI1SClA&ab_channel=Finematics

Attached: yieldchad.png (500x500, 243.81K)

Have you yieldniggers not learned your lesson?

This yield bullshit makes me want to throw up. At least be fucking smart about it, it only works in bull markets otherwise the risk massively outweighs the reward. These are literal ponzis, please do not be this retarded with your money while all these protocols go insolvent. Especially this week holy shit, markets are gonna get so volatile people aren't gonna be able to differentiate red and green

unironically the best yield is buying 97-99c contracts on polymarket every week

>Vires

Do I gotta own both wbtc and renbtc to get the yield?

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1655941952018.jpg (1477x1108, 383.53K)

what lesson exactly?
you are an amateur, leave the thread lmao

I will simply continue to farm optimism/dai on velodrome for 80% apy as the token slowly crabs along

On many platforms you can deposit a singular asset and it will automatically swap half for the other asset. Just watch the price impact. Not sure about autofarm, never used it

on curve you can just shove anything in, it will rebalance itself

Leveraged yield farming? Easy, somebody who doesn't get wbtc/renbtc shouldn't be send straight into liquidation

Nah I'm not doing leveraged anything and wouldn't recommend it in this market either

If you only use one token for a classic amm pool and the second token is "bought" with your token, its a leveraged short.

sqETH is soft leverage

You dont understand how yield farming works. Take liquidity providing as an example. how the FUCK is that a ponzi? your earning trading fees and all the money is always there. Stop spreading FUD about things you dont understand. Yes there are ponzis, but unlike CeFi bullshit you can usually detect them by looking through their contracts.

Attached: pep_middle.png (300x533, 27.72K)

If I'm in dai/optimism and optimism drops 10% I only see 5% of that price swing (+ negligible IL). 0.5x leverage?

You gius should check put yield farming on GHST. It's a semi stable token. At least if it crashes it crashes in slow motion giving you weeks to pull out.

Kek I actually did that for a while but realized I didn't care enough about the aavegotchi stuff to stick with it. Not a bad play if the apy is high
I think I misunderstood your post but will wait for clarification fren

don't bother
it's a bot

you have the patience of a god my friend. when someone walks in lying off the bat I generally just scream cunt until the world fades away

I’m red/green colorblind so, checkmate atheists. I stay winning.