There's no fucking way 1 bitcoin is worth 20k. That may be someone is willing to buy/sell it for...

There's no fucking way 1 bitcoin is worth 20k. That may be someone is willing to buy/sell it for, but there's no fucking way it has an intrinsic value of 20k.

this entire pyramid scheme is going to collapse soon. blockchain is a meme

Attached: 160746335425551548.png (660x574, 393.46K)

bitcoin is the only crytpo that isn't a pyramid scheme

The name is worth 20k if nothing else. Its the king of speculation, which is why it will never die because even during the worst times speculation hasn't died

explain why

isnt retarded speculation literally the cause of all crashes though? 2008, stock market in the early 1900s, etc

bitcoin is one of the only crypto that is a ponzi

myeeeeeeeah it sorta is

Bitcoin has crashed many times, it's famous for crashing hard, but there's no real reason for it to cause a crash in other markets because it doesn't have enough influence. The great depression was because everything was mooning, so of course that would have a huge influence, and 2008 was rampant speculation in a very influential and major asset, houses

>That may be someone is willing to buy/sell it for, but there's no fucking way it has an intrinsic value of 20k.
those are literally the same thing

Attached: 1658510697428210.jpg (996x966, 315.51K)

>intrinsic value of 20k.

Using $$ to measure the intrinsic value of something tells me you haven't got a clue what 'intrinsic value' actually means.

i knew some retard was going to say this lmao

It's been relatively fairly mined without ICO, without someone taking ownership, although you could argue that the lightning network framework and it's stakeholders is the top of the Bitcoin pyramid and indeed leeching off everyone.

i just put in what i'm willing to lose. if i win, tight, it's a nice payout. if tomorrow people decide they don't want to pay 2 roubles for a bitcoin then i can just think of it like losing money on a night in vegas

Attached: based peasant.png (595x547, 289.2K)

>there's no fucking way a diamond ring is worth 10k

its not

it's not, a group of jews decided it was, but diamonds are fucking abundant

intrinsic value is a fantasy. Also it is absolutely amazing that there are so many people like you who don't understand the value of a digital asset that can't be copy+pasted. BTC invented scarcity of digital assets which is insanely valuable

damn, you're a fucking turbo-retard, dude. lmao

>blockchain is a meme
nah it's an idea but it's one that'll used and abused by govts/central banks to make everything worse. thing the 00s libertarian dream of the internet vs the present dystopian nightmare that is web2.0 social media.

myanaawh it sorta isn't faggot

Value =/= price

One Bitcoin is worth 20 thousand dollars

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-07-26 kl. 23.45.16.png (978x906, 631.1K)

>myeeeeeeeah

Attached: images (5).png (451x680, 23.58K)

You're right, there's no way the future of money can have an mcap lower than gold. That's ridiculous