/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
Delphox (June 9th)

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes:

Attached: bliss.gif (500x278, 740.91K)

First for nerf Cinderace even more

Give Crustle base crit

Make the game 20+ and region lock it from Mexico

throbbing blussey

Please Boycott Pokemon Unite

The Devs are Bigots

Pic Related

Attached: PkmnUnite.png (588x3143, 848.06K)

boycott this
*unzips*

I want a nice Unite bf...

>lose
>check teammates that did nothing all match
>Both 50% flat win rate

>first starting out
>in awe of the people who I added as friends from standard matches who were expert/vet ranked
>flash forward a couple weeks
>I’m now higher ranked than all of them

Attached: E0325E3A-8A92-4B54-8F1A-587D0E6AAD67.jpg (680x684, 42.2K)

I don't think I have ever seen a game with worse matchmaking and it's really souring me on Unite. What's the excuse for matches where all the players with high winrates are on one side and all the players with low ones on the other? Literally just shuffle some players around to balance out the teams. How can you fuck up something as essential as matchmaking?

>Next match same thing except add on someone with a 49% for good measure

Just one week for Mommy fox

I don’t even understand how it’s possible to have a 50% or lower win rate when the game literally gives you bot battles to farm free wins.

i've played with players that have 45 percent winrate and wonder how they can even win bot games, let alone win 45 percent of their games

Just git gud, it’s that simple. It’s not impossible to carry shitty teammates.

Why can you only get 5 good boy points per day now? I swear this shit was unlimited before.

>Game fucking crashes at character select
>Automatically lose 5 good boy points
>Lose 10 more because some cunt reported me
>Now have to play for 3 days straight to get that back

Gee, better hope this poorly optimized piece of shit game doesn't crash again or I wont be able to fucking play ranked anymore. I fucking hate these chink piece of shit devs. Why am I being punished because your game runs like shit?!

I think it was limited to like 15 or something. If you can only get 5 back, that's excessive.

stop griefing

I HATE TREE I HATE TREE I HATE TREE I HATE TREE I HATE TREE I HATE TREE I HATE TREE I HATE TREE I HATE TREE I HATE TREE