What's his portfolio?

What's his portfolio?

Attached: screen-shot-2022-07-21-at-124800.png (543x560, 159.5K)

16-25 year olds with no life direction

Mostly money from losers

lying and gay sex with men

This but unironically

So something like:
25% Doge
25% Shib
25% ADA
25% SOL

literally who

Literally me

Attached: 41xlwdlwi1L._AC_SY1000_.jpg (333x500, 30.34K)

Dude just created a MLM targeted at zoomers and people think he's a sex trafficker lmao.

Teenagers locked in his basement.

kek

The top g bro. He's literally everything Any Forums and Any Forums and Any Forums wanted if they needed a role model. He's actually too good to be allowed on YouTube.

at least 60% of it is NECK

Attached: 1657639402552~2.jpg (1024x248, 66.87K)

Unironically, he's done what Sam Hyde has wanted to do his whole career in a couple of weeks
Still won't participate in his MLM though

Human Trafficking victims

100% uranium

simps

>incels
>dude weed
>picture books (words are scary)
I don't even know who this is btw and am basing my entire answer off of the recent shilling of him and the fact his head looks like he can't be above 85 IQ

Well done, the thread is over

Tiktok thot with a peepee

did he get that zika disease with a shrunken head like that

tate's whole message is to win by participating in "the system" that is rigged for only a few achievers to win and that sam hyde despises for that and other reasons (he recommends find happiness outside of the system - mainstream education and entertainment, corporate job).

I know ANdrew has 300M USD

This alpha beast has BTFO every cuck nerd on twitch. Tate does not care about your feelings, or your morals, or your views on le scam. He just cares about winning, making money, and dominating. Absolutely based. Seeing him make everyone seethe is hilarious. He just told that fag hasanabi to shut up and get out on his stream which was incredibly based.