>SOCIETY OWES ME A HOUSE

>SOCIETY OWES ME A HOUSE
>I DEMAND A FUCKING HOUSE
>I FLIP BURGERS ALL DAY! WHERE IS MY DAMN HOUSE
>CAPITALISM HAS FAILED

Attached: 12E82590-BB11-4E17-8504-6D5363896664.jpg (1024x1024, 102.38K)

No

Attached: 1632702959294.jpg (640x461, 68.67K)

look, I get it, no one owes me anything
I just don't want to have my money stolen from me to provide for non-whites, prisoners and women

shut the fuck up nigger don't let me google some graphs

Good user, the tower of babel made us seperate, it should stay that way

In a society that wasnt ruined by millions of immigrants (aka white society) you would be able to own a house and afford a mortgage doing low skill labour jobs.

People act as though throughout history having a house had been some kind of magic privilige and not something that most people did. Blacksmiths owned fucking houses. Millers owned houses. Bakers owned houses. Farmers owned houses. This lie that you need to be some kind of high earning big cheese to own a fucking house is ridiculous brainwashing brought in post-ww2.

just make it so foreigners cant buy houses and use some emanate domain nonsense to take the houses they currently own and reallocate them to workers. However every last aspect of the government is a grift to rob taxpayers. So why would anything good ever happen?

Blocking developers from building affordable housing because my property values is totally free market. Houses costing multiple times what they are worth because everyone wants money for doing nothing by charging rent, and they think they aren't the parasites.

burger flippers, janitors and assembly line workers etc. could afford homes back then
Im not a commie but things really have gotten out of control

my dad bought a house while flipping burgers

A burger flipper is no different to a medieval peasant, and i'm pretty sure the lords of the land didn't cuck peasants as much as corporations and government cuck burger flippers.

To be fair the main problem is that the population on earth has grown way too high in the past decades.
Remove 2/3 of the people on earth and having a small house is nothing special anymore...

>Blocking developers from building affordable housing because my property values is totally free market
Fuck the goverment
>everyone wants money for doing nothing by charging rent
Based, embrace neet. buy and and rent out a house

>Kike are le bad because they own all le money and have sex with underage girls
>I will be a le kangz in 2 weeks after this world ends and I will have le sex with questionable underage girls

Attached: 1626516233846.jpg (204x255, 13.69K)

This is why Chyna will win

Attached: home ownership.jpg (1242x1661, 649.26K)

Peasants built their own houses.

i make six figures a year in one of the most jewish professions imaginable (accounting) at one of the largest and most jewish companies on the stock market and i still think capitalism is a jewish scam

you do realise that these "homes" in china are mostly Tofu Dreg residential towers that never get finished or fall apart after 2 years

Oh look, a libshit projecting his pedophilic feelings on his political enemies

blame the industrial revolution. But what can we do about it? I dont think ted had the answers. He had the the correct diagnosis on the cause. But thinking that people will simply return to monke is wish fufillment. I guess waiting it out is the only option because at this point all of the problems caused by industrial society are unsolvable until it breaks down which could take hundreds if not thousands of years.

Attached: 1590854594347.jpg (897x1121, 186.22K)

"ghost cities in china" is a meme.

The government doesn't let you build on their land. medieval lords are less tyrannical.

Massive cope

Ok, where is MY tofu dreg residential tower?

How come only niggers can get section 8?

If you noticed, the top countries are where families live in the same house for generations. Unlike america where at 18 you already are out of your home

wdym? This is just what Any Forums shiny rock fags think.

Attached: 1655577887885.png (1578x1834, 2.54M)

I would take Mao over Trump any day and I'm king of the racists.
Internet communists are faggots though.