Hundreds of applications sent

>Hundreds of applications sent
>Zero responses

What is going on?
The administration says that employment is the best it's ever been?
>Inb4 ur resume is bad
Literally the exact same resume I used to get my last job, if anything I have more experience in on it now. I used to go to an interview every week pre-covid, now I can't even get a call back

SOMETHING IS FUCKY, AND I DON'T LIKE IT

Attached: noodle pepe.png (382x390, 183.55K)

nice curls, fr on god

>What is going on?

Its all lies user. Don't believe anything the media/government says. Economy is in bad shape.

Most places are freezing/decreasing hiring because of uncertain macroeconomics.

resume bad is a thing boomers say to justify that going to uni for 5 years was t a mistake. it is and you fucked up

change your name to a white female's one and when they call say that you have a unisex name

Cap

Getting the same thing.
Open hiring events for entry level jobs into my field (bear in mind I have a good amount of experience/education)

I even do the follow-up interviews. Don't get the job, still saying they're hiring. This has been a running theme nowadays and I don't like it, I want to fucking work

Attached: Another Cookie In The Wall.jpg (500x657, 93.92K)

Post the resume

>The administration says that employment is the best it's ever been?
Oops! Everyone's employed except you! No more positions available!

Automatically rejecting resumes for not having matching key words from the job posting is a real thing. If the job posting has shit like

>blah blah blah Microsoft Word, Excel, blah blah blah....
>blah blah blah Python Coding, blah blah blah
>blah blah blah, Excellent communication, ability to lead team, blah blah blah

If your resume has literally 0% of these words in it, it will be rejected. Some have a very high threshold like you need to have 50% of the key terms from the posting, where others have a lower threshold like 10% so you have to edit your resume a bit for each job posting or you will be FILTERED.

When they said labor shortage they mean labor shortage of cheap indian slaves.

it's a good economy if you're a $15/hour minimum wagie applying to dogshit service industry jobs. any other industry is more competitive than ever. i work in accounting and it took me a few hundred applications over 6 months and a dozen interviews before i finally got a good wfh job.

nut up and post your anonymized resume you fucking pussy

this

Administration said teh unemployment is sky high.
not becasue people are leaving and you got a chance

but becasue comapnies are trimming off the fat because economy is fucked.

nothing is fucky, you are just retardy

>GET OFF YOUR BUTT!
>GET A JOB!
>MOVE!

The problem is that all those industries are also starved for labor, it's just that HR sluts gatekeep the fuck out of them. Walmart has no such thing as HR filtering downie cart returner resumes.

i just sent out like 100 applications for a second WFH job (my current one only takes up like 10 hours a week of real work total) last week and I already have 4 interviews lined up the next couple weeks, 1 I just had today and got asked to do a 2nd interview. Maybe you just suck.

what field are you in? and how many years of experience? if is under 3 its over for you

>I have a 5% response rate
>Good

Attached: pepe HUUUUUUUUUH.jpg (640x518, 197.25K)