UNIRONICALLY THIS BOOMER COMPANY WILL DECIDE THE FUTURE OF THE ECONOMY

Attached: microsoft--600.png (600x600, 1.38K)

>boomer company
the entire company is jeets
aside from shit code there could be worse

Can anybody name a single Microsoft product that is actually used? The shit company should have died 20 years ago

>inb4 Windows
It's shit

xbox

fuck w11.
I'd rather go Linux and fry my pc than go w11

How will they decide the future of the economy?
>the entire company is jeets
I work for MS and I'm not a jeet, although there are quite a few. But no more on average than in tech in general.

Ever heard of Excel?

Attached: 1652394962475.jpg (1170x742, 70.19K)

Azure
Office
Xbox
Windows is still and will always be shit

they're going to report massive losses in ~1hr, crypto, and all tech stocks will sink like there's no tomorrow

>The year of our Lord 2000 and 22
>Not using Linux

Attached: ru.png (592x670, 388.34K)

>massive losses
Its possible but not likely. My segment had a great year and grew the business. Not sure about the rest of the org though. Guess we'll see

if your willing to go balls deep into the botnet some of the windows features / apps aren't bad.

email, maps, phone (skype), video games (xbox live) are all cleanly integrated. the experience suffers when you strip all that shit out and try to get ancient / non-existent open source replacements that run on windows; or try to integrate WSL / some kind of linux VM hybrid workflow going

Meh. It's on par with Linux now. I use Arch mainly but have all the same development tools installed on my work laptop (windows). I can do basically everything now I need to on Windows, I still hate it though

It's unironically THE most powerful company in the world by a gigantic margin.

VS Code
GitHub

You do know that Google and Microsoft are THE biggest contributors to Linux source code right?

IT HAS STARTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1655913495638s.jpg (233x250, 8.05K)

>VS Code
RIP, I didn't know this.

Xbox is the worst lmao

Retard alert

minecraft

Nobody asked your opinion faggot. The question was "does anyone use their shit". There are a lot of xbox users.

Azure, office, exchange, windows server for on premise

>Just uninstalled Windows

Hehe nothing personnel kiddo

Nigger have you ever heard of excel? It’s kind of a huge gigantic enormous big ass fucking deal retardo