Chainlink is getting flipped by Monero again

Chainlink is getting flipped by Monero again

Attached: Screenshot_20220726_221935.png (767x153, 19.63K)

Attached: ..jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

Cool.

Attached: 6DC11328-088B-451D-9D9A-468227CAF440.jpg (708x633, 95.45K)

Chainlink and Monero are at rank 24/25 while Dogecoin and Shiba Inu are at rank 10 and 13. All that in the middle of a bear market.

Le fundamentals am i rite haha

Attached: LIES.jpg (960x631, 35.5K)

> 4 monero threads
baggies are active today

Linkies have been spamming this board non-stop for the last 4 years, give me a break

we're not in a bear market while meme coins are still in top 100

Yeah bro this is actually bull market am i rite haha

They're going to stay in top 100 for a looooooong time with their artificial supply pricing model.

let me rephrase that - we're nowhere near the bottom while meme coins are still in top 100.

Nature is correcting itself

You don't get it. Even when the bottom hits they'll be highly valued because they're artificially propped up in marketcap. Their value isn't anywhere near what the charts say. It's very easy to manipulate unregulated markets, very.

>he doesnt know

xmr and link are both worthless Any Forumstard tranny shitcoins.

Attached: 14142 - 4chan donald_trump glasses irl its_okay_to_be_white kekistan maga nazi open_mouth pol_(4chan) soyjak stubble swastika variant classic_soyjak.jpg (675x1500, 183.93K)

Dogecoin is being shilled by the richest man on earth, it's the resilience of Shib that impresses me

Why do they all look like typical faggot leftists? They all look like your average commie, biden supporting, dick chopping, feminist simping niggers. What's with this projection?

Because only genetic dead end losers use politics to form a identity or "personality".

Attached: 15650 - brown_skin colorful_hair ear glasses hair pol_(4chan) subvariant chudjak_front text tranny variant chudjak.png (2028x2104, 75.07K)

It's not projection. The same genes and failures of life end up as two sides of one coin. Left wing extremism and right wing extremism are the same pathetic incels. Normal healthy people don't get high on their own supply when shilling fake ideologies.
Literally every mass shooter, both leftist and right wing looks the same. These people have no real identity and depending on who gets to them first they'll blindly believe in some ridiculous cause for a couple years before growing out of it.

as a link bagholder for 5 years I'm not even mad. XMR deserves at least #3 rank behind corn and efferiums.

some of you guys are alright and really dont deserve any more bad stuff coming to you... just don't go to smartcon if you bought a ticket, watch the show from safe distance