Coinbase Insolvency General

>insidebitcoins.com/news/coinbase-stirs-rumors-of-liquidity-woes-as-it-halts-affiliate-marketing-program
>msn.com/en-us/money/markets/coinbase-is-being-probed-by-the-sec-for-allowing-customers-to-trade-unregistered-securities-new-report-says/ar-AAZZL0L
Where to set expiry on puts if they are going bankrupt? How long will it take the market to absorb this news ?

Attached: Coinbase-cotation-Nasdaq.jpg (1400x932, 187.12K)

Goybase falls and BTC goes to sub $10k

Attached: 1640396574677.jpg (473x473, 78.1K)

if coinbase goes down is my coinbase wallet safe?

No

You are retarded.

Now, where can I move my ICP? Ledger doesn't support.

More importantly, if Coinbase falls, is USDC safe?

just to be clear in case it changes the answer i'm talking about the wallet NOT the exchange, which i don't keep anything on

I was making a joke as only retards hold ICP.
But if you have the keys then...

Why are normal faggots fudding cb?

I could see coinbase freezing all accounts and then filing for bankruptcy as for USDC not sure if it would depeg

more like coingayse (gay in it)

Coinbase fud is retarded. They're fully public and have been trying to talk to the SEC for years.

99% of posters on biz are either too dumb to remember things on a long timeline or intentionally ignorant.

They're facing an SEC probe as of news this morning how's that FUD?

Attached: 1640982520547.jpg (346x419, 22.52K)

If you have the keys I'm sure you can transfer it to another wallet.

How is that possible? It's 100% backed by US treasury bonds and cash. Are they allowed to pull and spend the reserves when ever they like even though they technically aren't theirs?

cool thanks

store icp on NNS, its easy and you can login from multiple devices creating an internet identity.

How long will it take for normies to catch wind

That's what they get for locking my WLUNA

Attached: frog.jpg (976x850, 90.07K)

unironically this, peoples' real worries if coinbase goes under is owning crypto at all

lol. lmao. it is backed by customer deposits. fractional reserve banking is all.

OP here, there are links archived of alleged insiders saying they will leak info on coinbase that are recent as well as that strike that happened. Links would be obliged for bread

Should I take my money out of Coinbase?

Voyager was also public and guess what happen ed, retard.