B-bros this is not looking good

What did he mean by this? Are we gonna see the biggest red dildo of all time soon? Should I liquidate all my position and buy later? This can't possibly be good bros.

Attached: FYm20FkXoAAKHJ2.jpg (680x299, 19.61K)

He knows that the fed will gigaraise rates tomorrow. Expect a bloodbath

He fucking earned that Hahaha after being shit on for calling this a few months back

>say "we collapsing next week" every week for 10 years
>eventually it happens
>"I predicted it!"
retard

Hahaha

Attached: 1658861239465792.jpg (1254x932, 232.95K)

yeah you have to repeat it for the retards just like the jewish media does.

dont worry recession has been averted lads.

Attached: negative_growth.jpg (577x432, 85.78K)

burry isnt wrong because his predictions dont make sense. he is wrong because he failed to account for clown world time and time again. even in his original bet from 2005 he had to wait and burn money for 3 fucking years.

He's always early. Which is good, gives us retards the time to catch up with him.

what is this mentally ill woman kvetching about now?
or more importantly, why do you care?

anyone with a brain could see the result of zirp and qe. yea it took 15 years but here we go.

Pseudocryptic garbage he thinks makes him sound badass.

>changes vaccines definition from full immunity to ((immune stimulating))
>changes recession definition from economic downturn to economic downturn that happens during a chud presidency only
Russia's propaganda department has to be super jealous rn.

why is this man named cassandra?

Last time people sold out the days before the meeting. Then we got a pump. Will this time be the same?

cassandra was some greek mythology bitch that always predicted correct things but nobody ever listened to her.
He thinks he is like that when in reality melon husk called him a broken clock which is much more accurate.

the faggots wifes name

She's transitioning

My rabbi just informed me of the social credit I lost for making this post, so I just want to make quick apology so that I can get my kids back from the fema camp.

I thought he said he wasn't laughing in a previous tweet. Said he wasn't smiling either. Exact words.

OP is bullish. Burry is getting squeezed. Desperate right now, even.