Most commonless Pokemon from gen3

So... which is the rarest/most valuable Pokémon only obtainable in gen3 games? I mean a valuable Pokémon with exclusive moves or something like that. Something to collect.

I was thinking about getting a shiny mewtwo in FireRed and then get every championship ribbon for it, gen to gen, until gen8 games.

I accept any kind of suggets.

Attached: 508d918ab358dffdeaeedc316225fd44ca340066_hq.jpg (640x708, 88.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smogon.com/ingame/guides/xd_guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>commonless
Retard

English is retarded user.
I don't know what's genuinely rare to get from gen 3 but you're on the right track getting ribbons, always cool to see mons with a long history like that.

I think the only thing I could think of going back for is Spinda rng manipulation but that's worthless to most and I'd only do it because I enjoy being in pain.

Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking are the rarest non-Legendary Pokemon in Gen 3 since Slowpoke is only available in one (LeafGreen) out of seven games (Ruby, Sapphire, Colosseum, FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald, XD) without trade.

Feebass

smogon.com/ingame/guides/xd_guide
Colosseum / Gal of Darkness exclusive moves

>without trade or exploits
ftfy

Attached: Pomeg.png (510x340, 133.05K)

Milotic perhaps, but unless you want some Egg moves, it doesn't have that many exclusive moves

>commonless.

MY FUCKING SIDES.

You mean uncommon, right?

There's also other, much more common and shorter word.
rare

Jirachi from Pokemon Channel

togepi is only available in colosseum, at the absolute endgame, after catching everything else

Exclusive moves doesn't mean shit anymore now that Home deletes and updates movesets.

false, you get one in frlg post game

Attached: phonecall.jpg (409x509, 14.61K)

unlimited POWER

If you're going to get into ribbon autism anyway might as well pick a Shadow Pokemon from Colo, reset or rng or edit until you get a shiny, then get every ribbon you can on it. I say Colo because all the shadow mons in XD are shiny locked.

re

Celebi because you'll need the JP Colosseum bonus disc

Probably like Mew with Zap Canon or something

Commonless? Are you for real?