You took out a fucking loan, pay for it you fucking retards

You took out a fucking loan, pay for it you fucking retards.

Attached: 2EFEF6D6-2B1A-414C-B88A-2E69E6BDA7C0.jpg (1170x1690, 1.35M)

Look, basically, I'm just not paying it (the student loans).

UGH I know. I'm SORRY!!!!

It's just.... I don't give a fuck about jewish usury debt is all.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You gave out a high risk loan with zero collateral, you take the loss retard

they should just force colleges to offer refunds for anyone who can't get a job in their field.

dont you see what they are trying to do? they are trying to kill the middle class so there exists only the elites and the peasants

Why is it always the ugliest losers asking for this stuff?

Nope. Jews shouldn't give out 0 collateral loans to the mentally ill (me).

only loan on earth that you can't rid yourself of via bankruptcy. That tells me everything I need to know about student loans.

>only loan on earth that you can't rid yourself of via bankruptcy
Because of biden funny enough

Attached: 1658837474886434.jpg (960x928, 96.72K)

Only in the US can you bail out corporations but not people

sorry but you took the risk of not attending college because you thought you'd have to pay for it lmao better luck in the next life, dumbshit tradie

On one hand I hate them, on the other hand, they aren't wrong that tuition is fucking ridiculously high compared to what boomers had to pay for college.

Attached: 1656699978795.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)

Imagine that you could, for example, bankrupt your way out of student loans.
Explain to me how this looks for the economy long term if that was a thing anyone could do.

The economy isn’t dependent on college graduates. The whole thing is a racket.

>You gave out a high risk loan with zero collateral, you take the loss retard
nahhh, tax payers will cover it

only reason i want student loan forgiveness. Fuck it. Kikes tipped their hand too much in the last few years in how much money they can afford to give away but not to its citizens.

would any of you agree that there was a huge boom of "go to college and party" movies between 1996 and 2012 or so???
seems like not very movies are about high schoolers going to college to get laid anymore

jewish media selling school loans to dumb kids?

Subhumans gonna Subhumans bro, you have no idea, just how piece of shit stupid "people" are.

Tuition is as high as it is because there are 0 consequences for lenders. Colleges have pushed decades of propaganda that the only way to avoid the burger flipper life is through their salvation, most of the low skill manufacturing jobs being sent overseas makes higher education look like the no brainer option to achieve prosperity.

Based Biden. Pay your loan, hippies!

Every single person who I've heard mention student loan forgiveness IRL is a literal retard who spent the majority of it partying and took 5 years to get a useless humanities degree.

There is something to be said about giving (((predatory))) loans to 18 year old w no credit check, no collateral, and that can't be discharged w bankruptcy.
That being said, you're an adult. Pay back the money you owe. Sucks to suck.

LOL

Even the fucking schools aren't dependent on this "students" lmao, they don't earn most of their money from them, they earn most of their money out of endowments and donations

Those kind of movies just don't play to an int'l audience. The domestic box office just isn't as important as it used to be to hollywood.

Not true, the tuition covers all operating costs, and endowments/donations are used for things like opening new buildings, hiring new faculty, and performing research.
>t. read my school's publicly posted annual finances