ETHEREUM NAME SERVICE GENERAL

what ens domain names are valuable

Attached: ens.png (1200x1200, 45.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ens.vision/name/serwen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you still have time to hop on the emoji train it hasnt even started yet

hmm, ok. i was also looking around and found a few that are creative cryptocurrency slang type names, like "serwen" "wenmarketing" and such. do these have value aswell?

Nobody knows. People are just registering random names and every once in a while some retard pays stupid amounts for a random name because they don't realize this all started as money laundering.

Attached: nft more like wtf.png (876x891, 378.2K)

i can see someone buying them, probably not like the best 10000x play but if its available to mint or very cheap like 0.01 eth or whatever yes i think its a good play.

Honestly look into the emojis, people are fudding it like crazy but its just retarded cope. Only buy quality ones, not some random emoji shit. Dig in what are the most popular emojis or what looks cool etc. Stick to quality singles, flags or quality triples.

kek at the black guy running

wtf its not rocket science what are the valuable domains... Yeah every good domain is already minted out, but you can still make a ton if you buy quality stuff second hand. If you try to mint shit tier domains you will get rekt.

flipping sounds even more risky, also I know of some triple emojis that have expired and the system they have in place is such fucking bullshit.
>dude we will lower the price in eth slowly

Fuck this thread, this is now an ICP domain name thread. I bought pic related after some idiot before me misspelled it when registering it. I WILL sell my domain for 600,000 ICP and cause much seething. As for eth, they’ll be integrated into ICP soon and won’t matter. Screencap this.

Attached: C93BAE25-1467-40AD-9E9D-041008E0A7E6.jpg (1338x704, 102.48K)

emojis are the most based play, ens domains are the only nfts with actual utility. Seeing my triple face emoji on etherscan never gets old

It will get listed the moment someone posts on twitter and the gas paid for it will be wasted.
KEK. You have heavy bags don't you? You need to have good shilling skills to sell ens names or any other nft. Your shit will probably be sitting in your wallet 10 years from now on valued at $0.

Attached: NFT theft.jpg (828x1014, 79.36K)

whats wrong with the system?

kek nice job

starting price is over 30 fucking ETH for an expired domain even if that domain has never had any offers and it goes down slowly
they claim it is so more people can have a chance at it but it is clear this heavily favors whales

it starts at 10 million USD. I think its a very good system you are just a retard

I found one kek
ens.vision/name/serwen

none. big corp will rather create an ens competitor than buying an expensive ens domain from plebs. dot com bubble all over again

ok i will take your word, gotta think of a good one.
are emojis still avaliable to register?
hmm funny one, 2 eth seems possible bargain with all of these going for 5-10+
seems possible

are asian letters of more value

If you're looking to scoop and save gas use rarity gardens scooping tool.
Faster and cheaper than gem.
To answer your question
>emojis
>3-6 digit numbers
>common words
>brand names
>abcdefg.ens
>sequences of numbers or letters.
Thats about it really.

explain pls

.eth