Be me

>be me
>35+ khhv office wagie
>forever alone
>colleagues begin to notice that i never have a gf and act kinda beta
>this is how i was raised, when i was young it was cute
>too far gone from browsing Any Forums
>colleagues make jokes about me being a fag (thinking i don't hear, i do)
>accidentally reveal my powerlevel by not showing interest in a hot girl that suddenly appears on screen
>they chuckle and snicker
>Mfw i noticed but wanted to be seen as the nice polite well mannered guy, so i ignored the waifu on screen
>Start overcompensating trying to prove my interest in girls
>start showing colleagues pics of hot girls to prove i'm straight
>they called HR
>I have a call to discuss my future at the company and acceptabele office ethiquette
>It's over
I just wanted to be left alone, how did it end like this? Can i recover?

Attached: 8de7d08ac9b5db4abac5fc9f86c518c3.jpg (600x600, 54.55K)

im not sure
at this point can you really act naturally social if you never had in you life? does it matter is another question
lots of people suck honestly
your best chance is to force yourself into social situations and try to get laid even if you are awkward

I don't go to places, it feels weird to be with people. Only when i am drunk am i able to be with others without thinking i am acting all the time.

Go buy hookers and get a new job, seriously nigger how hard is it to not be a turbo autist

I like the work desu, i started when corona-chan was peaking

It was WFH all the time

Then continue to be known as the creepy office fag and stay a virgin then, i dont know what else to tell you my dude but I'd seriously take my advice and start plowing hookers if i were you

you shouldve been a chad about it
>yea im gay whats so funny about that
>you guys like butt fuckin
>imma jerk off to all my male colleagues tonight

make them uncomfortable

OP, your only hope is to play the victim card, tell them you're gay, you don't feel comfortable telling people that, and they were teasing you about being gay which made you feel threatened and caused you to react inappropriately.

May already be too late if the decisions been made to terminate you but they will definitely think twice as it raises the prospect of a lawsuit.

If you try to explain yourself you will only lose, they have painted you as a weird inhuman autistic robot person, it's impossible for you to undo being labeled as such, any attempt to engage with them directly and honestly will just further un-person you in their eyes and they'll all breathe a sigh of relief when they get rid of you.

However if you manage to twist it around to make you be the victim of societal oppression and them the intolerant homophobes, there's a good chance you might get out of this and your coworkers being tasked to do some extra diversity training.

Should have reported the discrimination to HR. You would have received a promotion for them to avoid the lawsuit. You would also need to wear a burburry scarf at work all day everyday from now on.

You were pressured into activity of a sexual overtone that you didn't want to participate in, you just cry when HR talks to you and explain to them what you explained to us. Are you asexual or just don't have interest in 3d women or what? I'm sure at this point being asexual is protected from a discrimination standpoint, if not exactly in law then in practice by most companies. You could also be gay.

Are you asexual or gay or are you just uninterested in women or what? It's perfectly ok to be any of those. It is perfectly ok to be a virgin. If you are a khhv and would actually rather change that status, you can do that too. You should not be ashamed of who you are.

And then if they take you to HR, reverse it on them and call them homophobes and get them fired. Then you find what bridge they live under and take a shot on their box

It feels like i would throw ethics away if i go to a hooker, like i am a lost cause and have given up. I am normal overall, i deserve a gf.

I was too taken back+ that would still make me a weirdo. I want to fit in.

Thanks for the feedback. But even if i hold on to my job, it would be hell. I THINK coming clean is my best option, Just saying that i overcompensated because I am not very confident with women.

I have thought about this before too. I will say i had a gf that once cheated on me and i have trust issues and have never been the same since. It sounds good desu.

What do you mean too far gone ?

>i deserve a gf
>normal
Go buy hookers. You'll come across as less of a desperate creep to women if you actually get some experience under your belt. No difference between paying a hooker and picking up some girl in a club, except the hooker is guaranteed, cheaper and less likely to give you cockrot. Unironically, have sex. Just pay for it kek

Say you're gay and they're discriminating against you. Imply the possibility of a lawsuit.

OP the only play you have is pulling the gay card.

They literally cant fire you.

You might need to prove it though so hook up with 1 guy through craigslist or grindr and suck his dick and save a short video of this action on your phone so you can show it to HR when they ask if you are for real

then never talk about anything sex related ever again

godspeed OP I know you can do it

>I THINK coming clean is my best option, Just saying that i overcompensated because I am not very confident with women.
hahaha ngmi

Not sure if trying to "correct" their opinion of you with a tailor-made story is the right way to go. They might lose more respect if you come off like you seek their approval too much.

>>they chuckle and snicker
I don't know what's the best way to go at your current job, but in the future I would just ask what's the reason for a reaction like that when it happens, not because you really need or want to know, but you can point out that it's rude behavior that you don't approve of (don't be too anal about it, you want to show you have limits, not that you are hurt or angry). If they don't stop you have leverage to go to HR yourself for harassment or something.

>deserve a gf
Insane cope. No one deserves anything, nothing is given to you in this life. If you want some thing, take it.

Iktf very well OP, basically pic related.
I've been told to be nice my whole life, from my mother especially. Be nice, be polite, be nice, treat everyone equally. And I was nice, so much so that I even got the most embarrassing "Most Polite" award possible back in school, twice.
Being "nice" was just ingrained in my being and I couldn't help it, so much so of that I became incapable of flirting/showing sexual interest towards women without feeling as if I'm being extremely rude to them.

So nothing ever happened in that department

Attached: 1627691724401.png (1468x1356, 65.31K)

>I THINK coming clean is my best option
NO you fucking retard

You only think that because you are an autist with zero fucking awareness of normal human behavior

Trying to explain yourself is the absolute WORST option. That's how you get fired with cause and can never find another job in the industry.
If you explain in detail how much of an autistic weirdo you are you've only confirmed their dehumanization of you and reduction of you to a freak instead of a normal human coworker.

If you play the gay card you can almost certainly keep your job.
If you don't even care about the job anymore, then just don't explain yourself at all and let them think whatever they want. Maybe they'll let you stay and continue being weird which you may prefer to pretending to be gay.

In either case, explaining how autistic you are will only make the situation worse

You're not alone, there's literally millions of us like this, or maybe just around the 100,000's, Just do what makes you happy and stop caring about what people think of you, they don't dictate your life. Just be careful next time and don't over do shit, nigger.

Women like it when youre rude to them if you're funny about it and confident and attractive.

Tell HR that you're transgender and were just posting inspo/goals. Once HR thinks you're a tranny you will be untouchable.