Be me

>be me
>stalk the linkedin account of your highschool crush
>tfw dumb bitch went for industrial engineering despite she was eligible for compsci and dental school
>tfw she is working at fucking socks factory as a quality control engineer
>tfw she is trying to get online programming certificates
karma is a bitch kek

Attached: pepekek.jpg (460x381, 24.59K)

Incel thread

Karma? What did she do wrong? Not accept the advances you didn't have the balls to make?

touch grass
have sex

It’s really a sign of the times that in 2022 an engineering degree has basically become the equivalent of having a felony on your record for boomers in like 1978

and you're presumably a bitter codenigger posting frogs on a bulgarian fluteplaying usenet group, still heartbroken over some used up roastie who turned you down a decade ago. who's really the loser here?

Just looked up my high school gf and she's still in education doing a philosophy degree at 25 kek

Based I have a cooler job than most people I went to school with. Get fucked I have gotten the last laugh losers

Senior process control engineer at sock factory here. Making $300k in 4 hour WFH job. Cute junior engineer wants the BWC. Do I sneed it or feed it?

OP getting assblasted

Also as a software dev for 9yrs theres not a day i dont wanna neck myself. This job is for souless reddit bugmen and idk how I will get to retirement doing this shit

OP this is quite cringe. My highschool crush is fat now with kids and looks terrible and hardly has a job at all. Yours on the other hand sounds like she's doing fine for herself, this didn't need a post and you sound like you're still seething.

My hs crush doesn't have a linkdin or a job. She lives in my house and plays Vidya works out and sucks my dick. Being married is great. Praying for you.

>bitter codenigger
How do I stop being this and still sustain my life?
My only thought for an adjacent change has been product management

The girl who strung me along for 5 years and told me every single intimate detail of her life eventually sold her soul and became a Cyber Forensic Analyst for a big oil company.

>Cyber Forensic Analyst for a big oil company.
she didn't pull you in too?

>My hs crush doesn't have a linkdin or a job. She lives in my house and plays Vidya works out and sucks my dick. Being married is great. Praying for you.
based

Is it weird that I know exactly who you are talking about?

touch grass and realize youre just a wagie who is slightly further away from homeless than the average joe. you're still an unremarkable poorfag slave to the real owners of capital. no one cares about your job. no one cares about how much money you make. it's not impressive. you aren't benefiting society -- if anything your work is likely a detriment to privacy and transparency.

Sadly she wont see how bravely you defended her online. Such a shame might have given you the pussy

You know LinkedIn notifies people when you've viewed their profile, right?

all women are whores. doesn't change the fact that OP is a pathetic faggot living out some gay revenge fantasy in his deranged mind. also i have a gf who i physically abuse whenever she upsets me.
not if you're in private mode.