Shilling swift

>shilling swift
>no one cares
>price dumps
Yeah I think it’s over for chainlink lmao. Literal xrp 2.0

Attached: 652A9A5A-A758-470D-AC6C-AF434D503D08.jpg (1170x1860, 718.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/news-events/news/instant-treasury-instant-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Priced in.

Yes definitely don’t buy it. We need the price low so all of our billionaire friends can buy in cheap. Don’t worry goy we’ll let you buy in later through a retirement LINK fund for a nice 1% yearly interest rate.

When I think SWIFT, I think men in expensive tailored suits running our banking standards. Not some goofy guy in Devil wears prada glasses that will talk about nothing burgers to a crowd of 40

Didn't this guy attend last year?

>We need the price low so all of our billionaire friends can buy in cheap.
It was under a dollar for more than a year you faggot. Everyone is already in
Kek

SmartCon stands for SmartConMen

Oy vey, it's basedlay!

Better start making /lsg/ threads.

Faggots are pretty devilish

Literally no moral compass

>pump my bags goy we already got in wow so much better kek
If it was valuable now theyd be buying now, if they didn’t want us to buy now they wouldn’t be goading us into buying now.

Who’s goading? I see 17 fud threads a day telling me its hopeless and to sell despite incredibly bullish recent developments.

some of you guys are alright and really dont deserve any more bad stuff coming to you... just don't go to smartcon if you bought a ticket, watch the show from safe distance

>He doesn’t know Sergey plans to shoot back

swift.com/news-events/news/instant-treasury-instant-world

Who is your intended audience with posts like this?

fuck off with your dollar economy nobody will ise swift in ten years anymore. Glory to Russia, China and Iran. Glory to Hungary. Glory to all our Peoples in Europe who will be free from the jew. Death to America and their jew parasites.

You do yours. i keep buying.only Link

look at the state of investors that are currently dominating this board: GME cultists, LUNC parasites, and general scammers, do you think this type of investor even knows what swift is? It seems pretty obvious that chainlink and swift will eventually go live on some form of usecase which I imagine might be the first of many, I think the speculation has just been exhausted because the relationship has been generally known for a long time, but I imagine a lot of people will look silly for missing what seems to be the most obvious investment opportunity during this bear market (people will literally miss the link pump again)

Also, I was look at wyckoff info yesterday and noticed that link's first run up was very close to the example they used as a wyckoff Markup cycle, it goes on to say that after the markdown cycle is complete and new markup cycle will begin after accumulation, I think Link looks like it's very much in the accumulation phase so I'd expect a similar run to begin soon that looks similar to the 250x of the first cycle

Attached: The_Wyckoff_Way.jpg (4167x3125, 862.97K)

When run Mr Wyckoff ser

don't post here for at least three months. just read.