I made 1 million dollars trading crypto derivatives

AMA niggers

too lazy to post proof just believe me on my word I have no reason to lie

went like 150k> 330k from altcoins on spot then 330k> 450k>660k > 850k > 640k > 870k > 1020k

now just chilling feels pretty good man it was my lifelong goal to become a millionaire but I haven't even celebrated it

Attached: luck.png (376x425, 125.05K)

>offers no advice, warnings, or motivation for other anons to escape their wagie cages forever. Instead expects to be showered with love and glory from miserable rats still stuck in the rat chase....

Attached: 1649216551105.webm (584x720, 1.97M)

im still semi stuck in the rat chase as well man. 1 million is a lot of money but hardly enough to feel truly comfy, i'd need 2-3 million minimum for that. I still have a lot of work ahead of me, unfortunately.

as for advice, what do you want to know?

You'll never be comfy with that mentality. It'll always be "I need x amount to be comfy" and so on and so on. You could retire on 1 million right now.

>330k> 450k>660k > 850k > 640k > 870k > 1020k

Do you think the above progression was market dependent and now that the market has shifted bearishly, do you think this progression is still possible?

What advice would you give to someone starting out small, say around 5k and willing to lose all of it no problem?

I have a decent amount for my standards saved up and I have been staying out the crypto market for the last year or so. I want to get back in but I also want to know if I should focus on more automated strategies.

Are you using any automated help? Bots/etc? Do you use scripts to exploit edges?

I don't have a job, actually never had one so i can't even really "retire"

But I actually want to hit 8 figures minimum

1 million is not enough, i cant buy the real estate i want, etc.

its cool but I need more

I went from 330k to 1 million after btc topped actually so yeah its possible

I don't use any scripts or bots, i have been watching btc/eth/altcoins for years though so ive developed a feel for what they'll do

I open trades based on my intuition, I want to learn how to code though looking into that right now

White women

Yeah if I were you I'd get out of Crypto for now. Leave real estate for the time being. Get into natural resource stocks and PM's. Basically the monetary system is going to shift to a basket backing soon and you will benefit greatly from this if invested properly.

>Be rich
>Get a bit richer (only 7x)
>AMA, I made a million dollars

Congratulations

>I got lucky and 10x'd a single time; AMA~!
you gambled 150k like a retard and 99% of everyone else lost theirs
congrats

this
the average poorfag has to 1000x to get to that level (which is impressive)

rich get richer and poor stay poor
marx was right

fuck commies, stay poor

What exchanges did you use
How long is average trade?
What cryptos

Thanks for sharing
I'm working on an Algo bot now

meh. i did ~$200k->$3.5MM (pretax) in the last bull. not that difficult when you have high starting capital and a functioning brain.

i've been doing bots for 2 years now prepare to loose your sanity

A lot of people would be millionaires if they had not been so greedy. IE that lucy girl from youtube, i saw it happen in real time. She got a bottle of wine the day she touched 1M after that it went all downhill, idk how much she has now, but probably about 100k.

Congrats op, 1M is still not that much unless you live in moldova or some shithole like that.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 14-58-59 nazi pepe - Google Search.png (600x560, 296.52K)

I'm already losing it!
Any profitable runs?
I'm seeing different results during different sessions

> 150k> 330k from altcoins on spot then 330k> 450k>660k > 850k > 640k > 870k > 1020k
Is that supposed to be all your trades or what stages are you listing here?

nah youre a retarded poorfag who thinks hes entitled to generational wealth because your parents were losers. My grandparents were dirt poor, My dad married late after working his ass off and ended up middle class, and now im upper middle class and will be rich within 4-5 years. Meanwhile crybaby cucks will remain poors. No family units, no connections, no friends or worse, friends as big of losers as they are.

Kek stuck in the rat race hey user?

nice dug

how do i double my money in 6 months

Attached: 1651762740647.png (718x944, 1.31M)