Anons I withdrew roughly $300k of btc and eth from celsius within 90 days of the bankruptcy

Anons I withdrew roughly $300k of btc and eth from celsius within 90 days of the bankruptcy
I know there are others like me here. Are they going to fuck us with the clawback laws? How is it even a thing for regular people putting money in a pseudo bank.

ITT discuss ways to throw a wrench in the works and other legal defenses if it comes to it. I have a house so I don't want them to put a lien on it, so I can't just ignore it.
From my research the most solid argument is so called "ordinary business" which they advertised heavily that you can withdraw any time and with no fees. However the celsius jews would probably argue that withdrawing everything all at once isn't ordinary.

Attached: FT9K4QNXoAEPL9x.jpg (1200x618, 110.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hellooki.com/family
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come and get my $400 alex

You're completely fine. No way in hell do they get a judgment letting them come after you. You've dodged a bullet

Clawbacks aren’t only for irregular or insider withdrawals, though they also target those. Clawbacks happen in bankruptcy to make the distribution amongst creditors fair. I don’t know if the Celsius situation will result in clawbacks, it sounds like they’ll probably spend all of the money before any bankruptcy proceedings are resolved, so unsecured creditors are likely going to get very little, and that after some years. Not to mention that last I heard, the celsuis argument was that the EULA specifies that they own the crypto you deposit, and I don’t know if that question is resolved yet even.

>come and get it
This would be my attitude if it wasn't for the jewed court system that exists solely to fuck people over who tried to get ahead.
It'll be some (shabbos goy) DA telling me I have to get a plane ticket to go to some shithole state like delaware and if I don't do the right monkey dance in front of the (kike) judge, which I won't be able to do unless I retain my own kike attorney, they'll judge against me solely for being disrespectful and disregard the merits of the case entirely.

I really doubt it happens but I like to plan for the worst and hope for the best.

>EULA
Hopefully it's thrown out in instances where it's clearly predatory.

If they bring you to court, please show the thread picture as evidence that you were not an insider and had other reasons to withdraw.

It would almost be worth contempt of court

There is only one way around this.
Buy Chainlink.
If they come after you tell them you bought back the bagds they dumped on FTX and believe in Sergey.

She moved to Puerto Rico and joined Profluent Ventures as a founding partner now.

"ordinary business" is relative to the business you're in, I would argue withdrawing and moving large sums is fairly normal in crypto.

Link

Do you retarded burgers really have a law that allows nonsense like this? I'm europoor and I withdrew 16k USD few days before it went to shitter.

It's on her linkedin

If they get kiked out lawyers ur fucked. You have to keep in mind that they got millions of dollars ready to fuck anyone into submission so that the rest comply.

How do whores like her get jobs like that? What does she even do besides looking pretty and sucking co- oh nvm.

poor girl, but im glad shes successful.

hellooki.com/family

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 11.08.26 AM.png (630x820, 330.52K)

>She quickly proved herself as much more by helping build the bitcoin lending firm's back office.

It's also on her twitter but I'm not linking that.

diversity quotas for esg mandates and a lack of qualified females with dick sucking lips to hire

I’m sick of her goddamn face

I heard she hit the ground running at Celsius and learned everything she could and put in more hours than most of the partners so she was rapidly promoted up the ranks from just a marketing assistant to an actual director position.

one of the reasons for the recession, and i honestly believe this, is diversity hiring. where demographics of hires matter more then who is actually qualified.

my proposed solution: all names and demographic identifiers by law wiped from every resume and job application. so the employers aren't allowed to know what race or gender you are. job interviews to be conducted online with a bag over your head and a robot voice changer. forcing companies to hire solely based on skill and knowledge and the ability to do the job and nothing else. total equality. but it'll never happen.

so your airplanes are going to crash, your software is going to fail, and your corporations are going to bleed money hiring the wrong people for the job in order to appease woke mandates and the economy will suffer for it.

also just get rid of the hr departments

well that would be the official story wouldn't it

anyways how well did she do at the job considering all the degenerate loans she was managed fucking imploded killing celsius.

but hey, at least she's not a white or asian male

They are saying she was gone before all the nonsense and Fuckery there happened. That is what I am hearing. That she saw what was underneath the covers and noped out while the getting was still good.

She didn't do shit at the job, just a "pretty" face. The Jews behind her set up the ponzi

>“I watched every single AMA each Friday since sign-up, and week in and week out Alex would talk about how Celsius is safer than banks because they supposedly don’t rehypothecate and use fractional reserve lending like the banks do,” Stephen Richardson wrote in a letter to the court. He described himself as a Celsius customer since 2019, with more than six figures worth of crypto on the platform.

>Flori Ohm, a single mother of two daughters headed to college next year, wrote in another letter: “I and my family are severely impacted both in financial and mental health by the bankruptcy and locked up cryptos. I always check the app if my cryptos are still there. I can’t focus [on] my job or sleep. I have supported my parents and my daughters by myself for [my] whole life. I am struggling hard [to make a] living,” she wrote.

>Stephen Bralver, another Celsius customer, said he has less than $1,000 left in a Wells Fargo checking account to support his family, after Celsius froze all withdrawals. Bralver called for a release of his funds with Celsius, saying that “this is an EMERGENCY situation, simply to keep a roof over my family and food on their table.”

These are the Celsius customers who are being victimized by your actions. Is it really worth getting your $300k to know that a man has his family going hungry and out on the street because of you?

You should willingly return the money you took and let the bankruptcy court determine who gets how much of it, OP. It's the right thing to do, don't even wait for clawbacks.