ICP

Why did this token get pinned as the incel Nazi token of choice?(even tho libertarian =/= fascism) Why is it that Jews also targeted this project? Really makes you think..

Attached: IMG_20220719_222720_114.jpg (828x768, 46.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cteil_gh/status/1536630859293511680
vocaroo.com/19FUI2vM4VmL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Attached: I see pee.jpg (1531x1022, 255.59K)

It's just a gag.

this man exudes archaic zulu energy

Attached: checkdem.jpg (533x793, 54.79K)

If youre gonna photoshop emblems on multi directional surfaces, dont make them inorganically flat.

There seems to be an organized fud campaign against this coin by dissatisfied bagholders fudding their own bags and solana shills

cope
twitter.com/cteil_gh/status/1536630859293511680

So good even noggers see the value in hosting their own sites effortlessly without having to beg bezos to redeem their bytes

>Why did this token get pinned as the incel Nazi token of choice?(even tho libertarian =/= fascism) Why is it that Jews also targeted this project? Really makes you think..

Attached: 1640870148125.jpg (1200x1600, 200.5K)

>"how can it be internet and computer at same time"?

Why is it that only schizophrenic Any Forumstards hold this coin? Were they the only ones stupid enough to fall for moonman's lies?

black pill
coins that are doomed to fail are shilled to us by people that don't want us to make it

why are you so concerned about what people hold?

fuking kek

vocaroo.com/19FUI2vM4VmL

No one on this site is dumb enough to have fallen for this obvious (((insider))) scam.

Btc integration and final dip look at chart dumb nigger. Everything bleeding into icp.

>everything rugging down meanwhile icp down 1%
what did they mean by this

Means were about to lead the next bullrun. Thanks to the schizo fudders.

I refuse to believe anyone actually holds any amount this coin

i have negative of this coin
i've been paying people not to buy it cause the way Dom treats people, mainly women

>poltards
>the group of people on the planet with the lowest percent of vaxxed chumps
Makes you think.

My vaxxed sister had a heart attack at 27.
I’m not taking your kike juice injections. Go fuck yourself

kek
I think you read that wrong.
I was pointing out how not retarded they are and how they are actually incredibly intelligent.
Pretending to be retarded is a real thing.