Senior Accountant

>Senior Accountant

Attached: 54A06C0C-4B06-455B-9006-998419448C6E.jpg (1037x802, 280.03K)

I used accounting as a springboard to move to the investment side of a real estate investment management firm
You just have to be smart and sexyyyy

I’m homeless crippled and dying with several million

sucks to suck

wtf do accounts even do you? jus wryte a smart contrakt fo dat fool, that shit ain't bussin fr fr

im a senior accountant and i like my job. suck less.

i like my job as a senior accountant. suck less dick.

>went to harvard
>worked for 5 years
>chief technologist
>woman comes in
>community college
>works 3 years
>chief technologist
At least I got promoted out of the labs but what the fuck. Being female is literally living life on easy mode. She wasn't even that hot. Had big tits though.

>fancy restaurant bathroom attendant

Attached: 1658697547559041.jpg (820x1024, 153.07K)

We have ID’s on this board you retard

A woman got promoted to manager over me despite the fact that I have more experience and better credentials. It is literally a fucking joke these days. I’m going to start my own company one day because that’s the only way a straight white male can get ahead in this clown world. Fuck I’m mad.

Once I realized nigger college interns were asking me, the senior accountant (not even full on manager) for letters of recommendation for jobs that paid more than mine I realized it was time to dip out (both on the letter of recommendation and on public accounting in general, and society at large for that matter)
>white guy who puts his money where his mouth is
>trades options and doesnt spend to slowly help remove pyramid dollars from circulation
>wagie niggers with a fancy job title btfo
>YWNOAH (you will never own a home)
>Gabriel blow the trumpet

>senior

Attached: ET9xY2fE.jpg (290x290, 22.14K)

>Forensic Accountant

Attached: 35121451451.jpg (743x664, 77.05K)

They made the same thread yesterday. Probably a lot of bear market bot activity.

I applied for a $75k forensic accounting job with big 4 coming out of college in 2014 and thought I crushed the interviews
Didn't get the job :'((((((
It all worked out though. I kinda miss accounting where everything has its place and there is perfect balance and order.

yes, newnigger, i know. first post didn't show up correctly, site was getting ddosed.

> penis rubber

Attached: 1654921463882.jpg (250x250, 8.17K)

What do you do instead? I wish I would’ve learned how to do car body work or some shit instead of this faggy job

Same

>hr assistant

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10.17K)

Same.
I do commercial real estate mortgage underwriting/origination for a major bank. Shit is gay but pays well.