Help

Investment advise needed, which of these crypto niches is the best place to invest before the bull season?
>Defi
>Web3
>Privacy
>Metaverse
>NFT
>Asset security
>Identity management

Attached: 1624555145062[1].png (273x334, 231.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnktiSnUlm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none of these scams will survive regulation. just buy bitcoin. no one that is in the game for over 4 or 5 years buys anything else than Bitcoin, maybe monero.

You lost me at monero, I am currently all in on BTC and I am looking to diversify a little.

apart from Monero there is nothing worthwhile to invest in. all these proof of stake muh yield and staking assets are moneygrabs.

Liquidity pool supercharger
youtube.com/watch?v=rnktiSnUlm0

Attached: get it.png (1920x1440, 2.17M)

Privacy and that alone.

how are these scams?

Lol not even ETH or MATIC?

how are these features scams?

Not even ETH or MATIC, both seem on everyones lips.

NFTs user

NFTs

false Ive been in the game for ages and I buy all sorts of junk, but I dont put a majority of my portfolio in it

NFT

NFTs

how are they scams?

MATIC is a good one

Well fair enough so what projects are you looking at ATM?

Yea its one of my very sure considerations, the project build up is very strategic and impressive. their involvenent and partnerships are quite encouraging too.

not bad if you'd ask me

NFTs
and for some passive stuff regarding future assets you could also play stuff like Time Raiders

Invest in yourself pajeet

Security goes for me user

The three most talked about sectors are web3, Asset security and identity management for obvious reasons. Web3 is future of blockchain tech plus data monetization and full ownership rights, Asset security has always been a necessity but ignored my most until the recent hacks and identity theft which is why identity management is also need.
You can dyor on
>ETH
>MATIC
>DOT
>LINK
>ORE
>SOL not bad too

I guess so too especially after the many issues with the centralized platforms and loss of funds. I have been dmor on that niche too, any project worth apeing into?