>didn’t sell at $50
>didn’t sell at $30
>didn’t sell at $20
>didn’t sell at $10
>didn’t sell at $6
*YOU ARE HERE*
>didn’t sell at $1
>didn’t sell at $.20

Attached: 9B38B698-A301-498B-91EB-6A82A5251B33.jpg (258x586, 46.31K)

Anyone else remember the euphoria when it was at $50? I would spend like 15min in the shower just daydreaming about it hitting $200 so that i could retire and tell my boss to suck my nuts.

im such a fucking moron, currently sitting in my wage cage depressed as fuck

Attached: 1584923943209.jpg (945x1903, 85.13K)

>didn’t sell at $6
>didn’t sell at $0,2

I bought at 5.50 will still around $2

Same. Immense regret. But I'll be damned I'm staying til it's 1000

>buying LINK in the first place
>NO ETH?
>NO MATIC?
>NO BITCHES?

Live and learn bro. I started investing in 2020 and had no idea what I was doing. If I took profits at $50 I'd be up like 200k. Now I'm living paycheck to paycheck

It's been nice knowing everybody.

Attached: TheGreatDespair.jpg (1778x468, 156.9K)

Me and my brother told ourselves if it ever hit 50 we would sell. Then when it was 50 we said we would sell at 100. rip

I had over $2,000,000 in my portfolio I used to go to the gym and just check my portfolio and smile and feel not a care in the world. I sold nothing, held all the way down. I'm completely fucking demoralized and angry at the world and myself.

My avg buy was 0.60 so my profit target was always at 60 for that sweet 100x. It would have been hit if Sergey wasnt such a massive faggot and had to dump for tens of millions every week

bro you are a NPC straight from Sims game

There was no euphoria, if anything it was annoyance how LINK was behind the entire market which was ripping, even at $50 it really was being outperformed by everything else.

>bro i was not greedy i just wanted 100X
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: not selling.jpg (627x724, 92.86K)

My profit target was ALSO $60, but for different reasons. We were so fucking close, user. It enrages me to think about it.

if you had just taken out half to be safe you could have used it to buy another 150k LINK right now, lmao

same here, its effecting my mood how stupid i am . I was waiting for staking to start offloading and the staking we got was some watered down garbage. I hate that fat piece of shit so much

It was $50 for like a half an hour before crashing back to $15. We barely had enough time to wrap our heads around it. The only people who sold at $50 were people who were planning to sell there the whole time. Those of us waiting for $100 needed a week to realize it wasn't happening, but we got about 30 minutes.

Did Link "progress" as a project since inception? Like at all?

no bro not at all haha, it's just a two man team!

I jumped ship and sold for ETH during defi summer when people like this and twitter roasties were coming on board. I tried to warn you but you wouldnt listen

Attached: 1589569487843.jpg (1091x1455, 586.57K)

You would still have ~$200k right now. Why arent you selling?

I sold in January for ~$25 IIRC. I feel good about it now.

test

maybe but I wouldn't have even had the $2MM to begin with if I wasn't, probably would have sold after like $100k or something.

>Bro just time everything right
See above, the lesson I learned at the end of the day is actually how meaningful that amount of money is. But without being such a retard about it I would have never even gotten that high. Now I know what's feasible, I'll actually take profits if I get the chance in the future.

Why would I sell the bottom? This isn't my first bear market. Part of what allowed me to get that amount to begin with was accumulating through 2018 and 2019 when everyone was screaming about how it's over.

I am seeing a therapist due to it now. It basically destroyed any motivation I have to work except now I am forced to work with no recourse, and this flame somewhere in the distance behind me burning brightly which I can never run back to, a constant reminder of what could have been. Funny problem to have.. "I was rich and now I'm not", but it destroyed my psyche.