"WE NEED TO END THE FED"

>"WE NEED TO END THE FED"
>"WE NEED FREE MARKETS"
>they dont know the fed doesnt print shit and we do, in fact, have free markets

Attached: 1628540945953.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ftx_app/status/1262175586937720832?s=20&t=9Idj_oLUqwSC6B3IhlskDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>believing this
Who do you think requests more money be printed?

fed hasnt printed a single dollar since 1950.

they also refuse to accept that government is a phenomenon that emerges from the free market, and maintain a mythical ideal of oppression (because they don't control the market themselves)

how is the weather in tel aviv?

All economies are centrally planned
Free market is a myth

user, I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're retarded.

Money printing is necessary to add liquidity to an ever increasing pool of goods and services. The interest added is and has always been the problem.

JP MORGAN SHILL BITCH! FED BANKSTER FUCK! STOP MANIPULATIN MY SILVER YOU ANTI-CHRIST WORSHIPPERS!

And the federal reserve is not a liquidity provider. It hasn't printed a single dollar since the end of WW2.

twitter.com/ftx_app/status/1262175586937720832?s=20&t=9Idj_oLUqwSC6B3IhlskDA

That's what the federal reserve wants you to think. The fed doesn't print anything. They do QE, which is asset swaps for something called "bank reserves", which banks can't do anything with

Anglo reasoning. All that shit is invented to obfuscate the fact that they are quite actually, literally, printing free money and to prop up confidence it can continue to do so into perpetuity. Tell you what, how about everyone stops paying taxes and let the free market buy up all treasuries...

>And the federal reserve is not a liquidity provider.

Attached: furious.gif (300x223, 1.87M)

>>they dont know the fed doesnt print shit and we do, in fact, have free markets

Thinly vailed troll will get them all going.

Well done.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 21.02.29.png (386x384, 211.97K)

>straight from the feds mouth
>N-NO THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK
keep coping schizo.

>we do, in fact, have free markets
Sure is great having such wonderful governments around to ensure that our free markets are free in the right ways. Wouldn't want anyone unfairly competing against the megacorps that run the world and get special laws passed to protect them.

Free market where the banks control the currency, can effectively steal at will by creating debt infinitely, kys jew retard.

liquidity for the government that is. KYS
the black market disagrees.
for free market to exist there must not be a monopoly on violence

>things degrade and perish over time
Brilliant realization user, now tell me why we shouldn't seek to revive or recreate these things we know are great? Or do you believe we'll make some magic system that has eternal lifespan?

Still sounds like communism to me. Who gets the free money and who decides who gets the free money?

>ummmm actually bank reserves aren't money
Yeah they are, banks buy assets with their reserves. What you're repeating is a midwit argument that you heard on youtube, it's wrong though. Reserves do go directly into the economy, midwits aren't supposed to know this.

I do agree that Fed should go but free marketers seem to ignore that we ended up with a Fed to begin with because the market asked for it. In general, calls to "deregulate" in favor of the free market are really calls to empower the government to the point where it can take away everything the free market already asked for.

I went to the Fed museum at the Fed HQ in Atlanta and they a had a timeline explaining why it didn't work when the Fed was abolished last time. Th main problem was that the state banks which replaced the Fed had no way to know if each other's currency notes were real or not. Basically all of the problems they listed leading to the reestablishment of the Fed after it was abolished the first time are easily remedied with 1990s-level internet infrastructure. My main complaint against people who want a free market is their implication that the market isn't free now. It is free, and it is always free. When they say a free market is an unregulated market (which we do not have), that is stupid because we ended up with all of our current regulations after the market didn't like being unregulated and asked for regulatory structure. Good, new regulations are the answer, not deregulation.

The banks are the ones printing money. Things are not as bad as you think they are and being based about knowing "how bad things really are" just shows how ignorant you are
My point, user, is that it is worse than that.

So what you are saying is that any action towards removing anything bad from society should be avoided since inevitably we'll evolve it again?