Economics

>Thoughts on Thomas Sowell?
Wrote the basics of economics and other books have you read any?
This was during the Obama administration. 11years ago Damn why didn’t we listen? I was just a child so I couldn’t do shit, fuck boomers and millennials
youtu.be/5SDLBqIubCs

Attached: CD789EB4-D6E5-4D17-A485-6B8B60EA5E82.jpg (1284x911, 352.72K)

>Thoughts on Thomas Sowell?
I wish he was the role model for most niggers and not all of those larping faggot pimp thug 70 IQ rappers.
Thomas Sowell is king! Even smarter than most whites.

Attached: you voted for this.webm (360x640, 867.38K)

“The word racism is like ketchup, you can put it on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a racist.” - Thomas Sowelll

My favorite quote

thomas sowell is too good to be a nigger

He's cool. He started out being a marxist and went all into the ideology, only to realize it doesn't work. Then he started studying alternatives. That's proof of work, and I respect anyone who puts in the work to discover the truth for themselves.

>That's proof of work
Ironic.

To be fair… as brilliant as Sowell is, he didn’t come around to being anti-fed until his later years, which is astonishing to me given how brilliant he is.

Remember though he was an under-study of (((Milton Friedman)))

Idk if you watched that interview but there are a lot of them with Hoover institute. I haven’t seen them all but he does seem like the right kind of person. Free market capitalism the government fucks shit up, institutions are brainwashing kids, the media lies.
He isn’t the only one yet retards still like communism.

Uncle Milty was also based user

>le based black man with his jewish 'economics'

Attached: 1635387598028.png (500x522, 137.21K)

Not stealing other's money is jewish now.

It’s because sowell is a glowie approved shill.
He supported and helped build this tucked up system and sprinkles in moments of truth.

Most who were educated in this system have a vested interest in continuing it.

Sowell is for retards who don’t understand basic economics.

He supported all the same economic policies that got us here. He may be better than the talking heads on tv but people like sowell are elevated because nothing he says focuses on changing anything or the people pulling the strings

well, he wrote basic economics so...

I liked Basic Economics and Black Rednecks and White Liberals

Kek

No he didnt nigger. Watch 1970 interviews of him and how much of that was implemented. He clearly said no free gibs and lower taxes, we got more gives and higher taxes, except for Raegan and that period was actually good.
>Sowell makes money from downsizing the government
you are subhuman

downsizing government is not the same thing as downsizing tyranny
>muh based corpo overlords being an amazon brand wagie is so much better than being a government slave

its a different kind of boot, which is something many sowellites and milton friedman jew worshipers don't really care to ponder

>muh based corpo overlords
stop buying from amazon
stop consooming and they run out of money

Attached: 1614042262355.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

He is black

Attached: 5ED44E31-637E-4488-A348-B0C8B79E8B46.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>just stop buying from amazon, they will run out of money
>corporate bailouts by government
>this is the free market functioning correctly

sowell and friedman already got their endgame conclusion and we are living it. better bezos than mao right?

Myopic view of the world and a prisoner of the present age of abundance. Will be forgotten a few decades from now.

>pseudo-intellectual using philsosphy101 terms like myopic

Unlike you, who will be forgotten in about 5 minutes.