How are you preparing for the modern Great Depression?

How are you preparing for the modern Great Depression?

Attached: BCFB8678-ADC1-48CE-AA9E-6A7C4799B46D.jpg (1170x1563, 205.52K)

I'm not. I'm buying ETH and MATIC right now so I can have a blast when you retards are sad.

Attached: 1658249806416092.jpg (750x1000, 104.21K)

Unless you are selling something only poor people buy there is no recession 4U.
I can assure you rich people are spending the same as always.

whats the implication?

i've never understood the appeal of strip clubs. i've never been to one but i've seen pictures of the girls and most of them are disgusting (fat, stretch marks, look like they use heroin, etc.) unless you go to top tier clubs in las vegas, and even then they're still ugly and trashy as hell.

They are intended to be a nice background to your business meetings

Attached: photo_2022-07-06_20-02-33.jpg (483x568, 19.05K)

youre young still you dont know that sometimes when you get older you have to pay people to be intimately close to you, but you will learn

you're supposed to get them to give you a lap dance, and when they put their ass in your face you can smell their brap

Me neither, my friend and I went to a strip club just after we turned 18 and walked out disappointed. Sure some of the girls were hot but you can't do anything, they just want to take your cash and tell you to fuck off.

THE DISINFORMATION GOVERNANCE BOARD DOES NOT RECOGNIZE A WORKING DEFINITION OF "ECONOMIC DEPRESSION"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING. THE ECONOMY IS STRONGER THAN EVER

TAKE YOUR MEDS

i'm 33 years old and i have a long term gf.

Depends on where you live went to a strip club in Scicily on Holiday and all the girls had nice bodies but I would say around half had an ugly face or were a bit too old. The cutest girl there went on stage and didnt strip naked though which still has me seething. Entry fee was 10 euro and included a free drink, got hard and jerked off in the hotel. Overall a pretty good experience.

Attached: 1653762089544.png (900x650, 678.23K)

I wonder if you can fuck any of these bitches especially because the economic conditions are getting worse. They're probably desperate af.

What's the point in paying to get blue balls? Just pay an actual whore to drain your nutsack.

Maybe if you sell your soul for money and career.

It's too late for that Brah

Attached: LoooooooNgCooooVid.png (2048x2025, 616.13K)

Aren't strip clubs recession proof or am I putting too much faith in The Sopranos?

Attached: 1657575464271.gif (96x96, 71.05K)

no disposable income on either side
more sellers, less buyers

(Most) strip clubs in America are lame af.

strip clubs losing business is indicative of an economic downturn

are whores getting rekt? do we have the only fans data too? When will they start selling pussy for cans of beans?

When you turn into a fat, old and bald boomer you will understand

in prostitution legal states they're pretty dope, like Rhode Island and whichever state las Vegas is in