Fuck you bobo

Bad day today. Put in my last $250 just to be left with $20 that i took out to buy this food. Probably just going to veg out and watch movies all night. fuck you bobo but wagmi bros

Attached: 1653312194486.jpg (630x472, 88.83K)

stale pasta is stale, and op is a nigger and a faggot

Attached: 1655442041669.jpg (250x228, 6.71K)

will you eat all da bugs?

>fuck you bobo

Attached: 535435.jpg (200x186, 6.3K)

Non white, your opinion is worthless

is that schwarma and tandoori chicken??? yum a dum dum.

user please learn to cook....

Attached: FB_IMG_1658730752257.jpg (730x960, 81.5K)

That is a bong takeaway! Also did a reverse search OP stole that nft, opinions disregarded

>cook
>posts a picture of bread with some cheese on it

I would have guessed jeet takeout (only eurocucks call it take away)

It's not my picture you faggot
Ngmi

Attached: FB_IMG_1658736456467.jpg (601x800, 73.49K)

Join the Secret Agent program, make that money while defending programmable privacy and you'll never cry anonymously in public again in your life.
PS: you don't have to. Continue to thin down to death

Never heard any any americanocuck called that takeout. It's a fucking free world so let that newfag of an OP enjoy his last meal in peace.

Better tell the little pleb that thinks he knows and predicts anything. That's why I'm in full support of private decentralized blockchain

Attached: sdffrttyunnjhgamed1.png (400x400, 116.28K)

elliot

>Newfags falling for the oldest Any Forums meme ever.
You are a faggot OP, but I finally realized I have been on this website way too long. I too once fell for pics like these.

wagmi user dont be scared.
imma keep holding my matic bag its only a matter of time before the market recovers and well enjoy the spoils.

Euros shit on hamburgers, then go eat meat that looks like this.

I met euros who unironically made fun of Americans when it came to food yet were absolutely seething they couldn't eat an In-N-Out burger without going to the US. Truth of the matter is, whenever an euro complains about American food, it's usually because it's either cheaper or better in the US. Though I must say I had some decent food in Germany. Not good enough though to say it was better than in the US.

How much calories is that goyslop?

Based and mighty munch box.
Would be good to have a large pita bread with it, though.