>WFH and day drinking for the secon day in a row

and it's only tuesday so far

Attached: FPMz4qpWYBAMgdW.jpg (170x128, 5.69K)

rookie numbers, unironically

yeah I'm already on

me but I'm on that weed

blog it.

I don’t understand what jobs you people have where you can do this. I’m WFH, and I get raped every day.
>53k salary when rent is $1500 avg
>Have 30+ tasks a day to complete
>Have retarded gorillas barking at me about their call center goys not coming back to work

Where the fuck do you get these mystical ez mode jobs?

just drink IPA and wear sandals and it's like you're at a startup

Reminder that the only drugs which are worse than alcohol for your physical and mental health are meth and crack cocaine. Yes, alcohol does more damage to your body and brain than heroin

I’m in an illegal weed state but somehow these fuckers can make delta 9 THC out of hemp and turn them into gummies with cbd and delta 9 thc that get you high as fuck and it’s legal. I ran out yesterday but I want more today. Have to resist because I can feel myself getting addicted (again). I love weed. Wish they’d fucking legalize it so I could just grow the shit myself without worrying about cops.

Stop that shit. Start injecting ETH and MATIC into your system. That's on some other shit.

i work in corporate accounting. for the most part people leave me the fuck alone unless it's the first 4 business days of the month.

How do I find a good weed dealer?

My dad works from home and is an alcoholic. He's drunk every day from 8am to whenever he passes out at night. He hides the fact he drinks by saying he's going to Wawa or something but we can track the Volvo he drives and he's always going to the liquor store.
Recently he's become extremely abusive towards my brother and my mom. I've given him so many opportunities to admit he's drinking or to ask for help but he always chooses to lie instead, promising he isn't drinking and isn't abusive. He's always sort of been an alcoholic, but after covid everything got so much worse.
I've tried to take away his keys after catching him drunk driving a few times but it just ended with him beating up my brother. Recently my mom told him she's considering divorce, so when me and my brother were out of the house he let the dogs outside (so they wouldn't bark) and why up to where she was sleeping and hit her and pinned her down while yelling at her.
I've tried every possible way to help him, I've offered therapists, I've offered to be a therapist, I've offered group counseling, I've offered help from his brother (a former alcoholic) and he always denies it all.
From the bottom of my heart, don't drink. He literally can't quit even if he wanted to, and his liver is already failing him (he's 57). I know this is probably some joke post, but for the sake of having anyone listen to this, do not form a habit of day drinking. I'm 23 and I can't move out until I know I can also secure a living place for my mom and brother. I'm trapped here until then, and it's a very real and daily pain.

Same senpai life is fucking good except we are on a 5 day close.

What the fuck if my dad touched my mom the wrong way when I was 23 I would have beat the fuck out of him and my dad is not a pussy.

alcohol is poison

only reason alcohol is legal is because of its cultural significance and if it was banned there would be riots. if alcohol hit the market 30 years ago it would have rightfully been lumped into the same category as heroin, crack and meth

If you’re European genetically it’s fine as long as you aren’t getting shit faced every day

i live in WI and seen some pretty crazy looking gummies i think of the same variety, it really works?
>t.not wfh but shitposting and stoned physically at work

Attached: 296.png (2758x2319, 252.53K)

It’s one of the worst neurotoxins out there whether you’re of european descent or not. I dont promote total abstinence because life would be boring without mind altering substances, but there is no doubt that alcohol is pure poison

I'm waiting for help with a nodejs library permission issue only a senior dev can grant me but he is in a meeting for 3 hours and the rest is on vacation

Yeah we had a fight after that happened, but the problem with fighting a wfh alcoholic is he is extremely vindictive and has tons of free time.
He tagged my room while I was at work, found my personal safe key and made a copy. Then told me if I changed the lock he would throw the safe into a pond.
It doesn't matter how many times you fight with an alcoholic, they will forget about it and always assume they are in the right.

welll. that's what i do

I already waste my company's time by shitposting, reading and lifting during working hours, I'd feel like a full degenerate if I was boozing/smoking. And I fucking love drinking and getting high.

I use to drink on occasion while working but eventually it was just too much work it self. Just makes work harder. Its really a retarded thing to do all around. I enjoyed it for a short while as more of a novelty then anything, but I've been long done with it
t. WFH for 5 years.

dude just beat him up

He won’t consider stopping until he hits rock bottom, and for him to get there you, your brother and mom need to cut ties and let him know why, and that if he ever decides to get serious about quitting that you will be there for him. Been in your situation and it’s terrible, but it’s the only way

I work in the public sector. I unironically do no more than 15 minutes work each day. I get paid £40k (not sure what that is in dollars). If you work it out per hour my wage is outstanding.