Why does China Dab so hard on the west? How did they discover the key to economic prosperity?

Why does China Dab so hard on the west? How did they discover the key to economic prosperity?

Attached: 7CBB8B8D-CEA6-47A0-AFF9-5349D67B465F.jpg (1060x530, 113.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8iDl3pSTJ3E
youtube.com/watch?v=9U3v-KbhPoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why does China Dab so hard on the west? How did they discover the key to economic prosperity?

Attached: 1646861426722.png (1240x1568, 1.02M)

Work hard, dont give a fuck about what other people say. Simple as

authoritarian state capitalism

>economic prosperity
just for a few families and good citizens. The achieved it enslaving 90% of our population.
China prosperity is just a facade, my parents dont even have their own toliet in their house yet and they have been working all their lives. China outside beijing and shangai is depressing as fuck.

Attached: 1656615390526.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

why are there so many pol tourists lately
time to add 'china' to filters

leftypol cope

you should visit the rural south in the usa

Muttland is also a shithole just like chinkland.

Attached: 165614495r3215.jpg.png (938x600, 404.8K)

>How did they discover the key to economic prosperity?
FRAUD

go back to your containment board

Let me expand.
Government sanctioned:
>IP theft
>Counterfeiting
>Western educated operatives
>Economic cohesion
The list goes on.

they didn't Nixon gave it to them

Forgot:
>Slave labour, especially from imprisoned minorities.

No one cares about yurop
Americans always live rent free in their mind

Nobody cares about Ukraine? If the war ended today stocks and Bitcoin would moon

>IP theft
yes goy the key to advancing society is to guard inventions so firms must waste time and resources to compete with each other, effectively re-inventing the wheel.

Large high IQ, high population country with sea access finally got competent leadership

How dumb does one have to be to make those posts
>hurr durr how globs job outsourcing make country richer???

Yeah, no. The cities are ok if you have money but by and large it's a shithole.

t. have lived in shenzhen and guangzhou and visited hong kong often. Have also been to shanghai and beijing.

Because the west outsourced all their manufacturing to them. I would not want to live there though, its totalitarian as fuck. Zero Covid policy, facial recognition payment machines, total surveillance state.. very dystopian. 40+ cities are in lockdowns right now and peoples business are being shut down.

youtu.be/8iDl3pSTJ3E

there is a certain... group that's not there

it's just jew-free mixed economy. its the superior system in terms of growth and justice. although i think it would be better with free speech (for native citizens only)

state capitalism vs ((((free markets))))

Slavery isn't a new idea, user.

daily reminder that this is why there is so much anti-china sentiment being spammed everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=9U3v-KbhPoc

Attached: 1656259933269.jpg (868x2048, 238.59K)