why an institutional subnet?

because they are avax end game

>avax end game
isn't avax just VC pump and dump?

in the same way that Apple or Microsoft are VC pump and dumps yeah

in the same way that Apple or Microsoft are VC pump and dumps, yeah

Please don't pump, I'm still buying...

we already have ethereum

Ethereum cant scale and has a finality time of 14 minutes.
ETH has no future.

Yes. Sell immediately.

>Ethereum cant scale
with merge it will be able to

>with merge
the merge will only transition ETH to PoS. We are still waiting until 2024 for the verge which will increase TPS to 10K which will further increase to 100K after the surge by 2031.

Unironically sold cya at 8-12 dollars

great day to get avax :)

>We are still waiting until 2024 for the verge which will increase TPS to 10K
and has avax solved this? How?

it's a great product now

while eth sucks now and is promising dreams and fairtytales in the always distant future. they've acquired seemingly insurmountable technological debt

How do subnets scale AVAX? From my understanding they are capped at 4k tps per subnet which isn't enough for high throughput applications (even some apps on sol see more usage than this at peak times). Also is there atomic composability between subnets? How are transaction fees kept down if we have high usage on multiple subnets which transfer assets between them, last time a couple started getting some usage fees jumped to eth prices? Also is the base chain serving subnets capped to 4k tps as well?

do i look like a dev? I will try to answer though

avalanche consensus scales with validators O(log(n)) instead of O(n^2) so it is fundamentally better. SOL only (seems to) perform better here because they sacrifice decentralisation with insane hardware requirements and use dishonest methods to pump up their numbers

as far as I'm aware the devs are working on inter-subnet communication

those jumps in fees were because of programming, not because of fundamental limitations. fee spikes are coded in to stop the network going down in times of high demand. after this incident they changed a few parameters and it's never happened again - the fees have been low doing like 80% of ethereum's load

even if you buy into L2's as the king scaling solution, avax is the best settlement layer so ethereum is obsolete tech without network effects

>they've acquired seemingly insurmountable technological debt
explain how they will solve scaling

>capped at 4k tps per subnet
no, a subnet can decide to have beefy validators with good connexion. for example an institution can decide to use only high-specs validators like solana with custom VM to have solana-like tps.

>avalanche consensus scales with validators O(log(n)) instead of O(n^2) so it is fundamentally better
why should this be better?

I just did

better consensus protocol + horizontal scaling with subnets. if a dapp is taking up too much network space on c chain it can be moved to its own subnet. this has already happened with crabada and defi kingdoms

>why is 2 bigger than 1?