Can someone give me an update on 3AC, have they literally lost all of their money and are on the run?

Can someone give me an update on 3AC, have they literally lost all of their money and are on the run?

Attached: 1655421544356.jpg (790x967, 128.32K)

Pretty much, yes. Think of the worst prison ass raping you could possibly imagine. And you're on the bottom.

There's missing money and some hidden in family trusts. Chink Zhu basically gave a coded message a while back saying his life was in danger... like you can't just borrow that much money and not realise you've taken money from a mafia of some type

Damn zhu shu was one of the founders? I don't really spend time in these scams but I know that's a big name in crypto. Is he himself broke now or just ran off with the money he could?

Probably got fucked over by SBF, that's what you get for signing deals with money lenders like SBF and yeah SBF co-owns Voyager.
SBF

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-22 183224.png (1197x778, 123.18K)

You may hate SBF, but he's fucking based for destroying gamblers like 3AC and ponzi schemes like Luna/UST and Celsius

Su Zhu is still a billionaire, don't you plebs know how finance works. Declare bankrupcy and shit will solve it self. Nobody in high finance is liable.

>Gamblers
You wish you were a VC, buying tokens at 90% discount frontrunning plebs like you @ 100x markup.

>Su Zhu is still a billionaire
Wrong

Source : SBF's foreskin
Anyone who is financially literate, which is not (you) hides their assets in trusts. You don't declare shit under your own name. Welcome to Any Forums wagie.

it's all on-chain you absolute retard. the fund got blown the fuck up

You are really financially illiterate, aren't you retard.
Su Zhu is just a EMPLOYEE at AC3. AC3 will declare bankruptcy and the debt will clear itself over time.

you'll forever be a wagecuck lol.

Co-founder you dumb fuck.

already /made it/

You know what is going to happen, retard. OP is also a financially illterate retard.
Some bigshot fund will just step in buy up AC3 and their debt as in merger and acquisition and Su Zhu will just retire somewhere on his private island.
You on the other hand as a shitcoin holder, will forever baghold the coins he shilled.
How does it feel to be a financially illiterate retard like 90% of Any Forums that hopes to make it by buying up shitcoins that other anons here minted for free.

I don't know where you illiterate newfags come from, seriously go back to /R cryptocurrency.
2015-2016 was way way way more financially literate. Enjoy a life of wagecucking

Co-founder of a business is very different than a FUND. AC3 is a FUND as in POOLED funds, his investors understood the risk. Su Zhu is not liable, retard. Some bigshot fund will buy up ac3 and their debt at a massive discount and Su Zhu will retire somewhere on a private island.
ZeroSum is for plebs only.
You must the type of retard that thinks that CEO's somehow own the company their work in.

>this zhu
you'll never have a peaceful night of sleep again zhu. You'll always wonder if tonight's the night the mossag frogs show up at your island and make you sing like a kookaburra. If you leave, you'll always wonder if some schizo rekt bagholder with nothing to lose will get to you. Remember, this is the life you chose. You'll never have the same immunity from your crimes sbf has.

taking money from the most prominent chinese families and ccp?

what could go wrong

It really doesn't take much to impress financially illiterate plebs here on Any Forums
Got BTFO by real basic rudimentary finance - immediately thinks I'm Su Zhu.

Enjoy a life of wagecucking.

they're going to hunt this dog down and bury him and kyle. that's why chinky went into hidey keku
it's so fucking obvious

>It really doesn't take much to impress financially illiterate plebs here on Any Forums

Enjoy a life of shitcoin holding. The coins shilled by the Alameda crew don't have longevity.
This entire market was designed to move wealth from gas station workers and amazon wagecage workers to the elites.

What's with the fixation on SBF? Don't play with leverage if you can't handle it.

What makes you assume that I hold crypto, it's just funny watching crypto-laggards that have zero education in finance slowly watch their wealth evaporate like steam. I don't hold crypto, vast majority of these shitcoins are just make-belief-projects designed to extract wealth from fools like you.
I'm not saying that every coin is a scam. Bitcoin is solid, but the average gasstation worker can't afford a whole bitcoin, and he is so tight on cash that he can't hold longer than a year.
There are projects shilled on Any Forums that have a solid foundation, but they are fudded to shit. I will not name the project because you don't deserve to make it.