What is the next Bitcoin? I'm thinking unvaccinated white sperm and it would best to get in early...

What is the next Bitcoin? I'm thinking unvaccinated white sperm and it would best to get in early, message me your details if interested.

Attached: 1586301987722.jpg (786x1024, 93.23K)

go back to your containment board

>What is the next Bitcoin?
Sperm, apparently

does unvaccined sperm still count if you had covid?

aisan women are even bigger race traitors than white women

yeah you're good

Attached: 1639503087076.jpg (651x764, 356.38K)

White women rank lowest on the race traitor list. Asian and Brown Women are at the top.

cope. those stats don't cover hook ups, one night stands, flings or even relationships most of the time

kek

White men are just sperm and money dispensers for women.

>unvaccinated sperm
China has a zero covid policy you fucking retards

This is literally the only way I'll ever breed. I'm decent looking, but way too autistic to effectively hit on women.

>>unvaccinated sperm
>China has a zero covid policy you fucking retards

Attached: 1656620580062.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

Is he ok?

White sperm

Brown isn't a race you imbecile, you're thinking about latinas and no wonder since theyre half white and latinos are tye result of white men breeding with natives.

And even then the white man latina marriage is just about 10% more likely than latino and white woman, despite latinos being much poorer on average

Isn't all sperm white?

Attached: akari 29.png (1077x1077, 918.53K)

Latinos are red people, not brown.

I think he's bitching about indians, they're the brown people. But I don't know any indians in America sitting on welfare

Mixes white asian women are an improvement over both prior models. It is the future.

I'm in France and I almost never see an indian girl with a white guy, most of the time they're with other indians.
Might be different in other country but the main point is that "brown" isn't a race, there's no trait common to so called brown people

They do, in fact those stats are from dating sites that are solely used for hookups.

There are Indians in France? Do they speak French? I studied French back in the day

Brown = Indians, Mexicans, Arabs etc

Not much but you will find them if you look for them, there are few who come to study here.

True. In general, women prefer black men. They are stronger, have bigger cocks and are better at sex. The sex tourism in Africa has been increasing for the past decade and probably will keep that trend as Africa stabilizes.

>africa stabilizes
Lol. No.

I wonder what Blacks guys think of all this. I remember seeing a Black guy on Fetlife who was into femdom (as the submissive) and he was just seething at how people assumed he’d be a dom bc of his race.

How do you plant to capitalize on this future trend? Pic very much related.

Attached: 1647614408278.jpg (966x1345, 484.58K)