The Real Black Pill

Want the real black pill, user? The real black pill is that the American Dream of home ownership and white picket fences is alive and well, but only if you are high income, and that, if you had only gotten a more useful degree (ex. computer science), or had not decided to not participate at an early age, due to Any Forums style self defeatism, you could easily be part of this upper class.

~t. 35 year old software dev, only 2.5 years in the industry, largely self taught, making $123.2k, 100% WFH, 100% health insurances paid by company, after only a couple years

Attached: HighIncomePill.png (447x691, 19.53K)

I have to believe you are just a useless worker bee collecting a pay check too though. How much can you possibly know as a "self taught" software dev with less than 3 years experience. The real blackpill is that there is too much useless/degenerate pushing software that doesn't need to exist. Meaning your job doesn't need to exist. Meaning you don't need to exist. That's the real blackpill.
>My neighborhood is filled with guys like you who call themselves "software developers", they are retarded midwits
>Or thats just what the FBI are teaching their agents to say when someone asks what they do for a living
>Could be both

i'm going to laugh when you arrogant, low IQ codeniggers are decimated by the recession.

t. six figure wfh earner in a real career, not codeniggerdom

Attached: 16e07a73e4c51fe23efa675263c6fcba1513a69c72eb46dbb3c4a7446adc54f8.png (534x548, 121.03K)

>degree
If you are a huge cuck and cuck yourself hard enough they will let you have a picket fence if you take the jab.

Weird how I have all that and more and never cucked.

also whoever came up with that "analysis" is debilitatingly stupid. it's unintelligible, as i have no idea what it's even trying to convey, and it also ignores the impact of mortgage rates.

Average 30 year mortgage rate in 1988 was 10.34%. Average mortgage rate in 2022 is only 3.24%.

>Average mortgage rate in 2022 is only 3.24%.
that hasn't been true since january.

Same
I am an accountant. I graduated at age 28 and didn’t get a good job until I was 29. Now, 10 years later I’m 39 making $100k per year wfh full bennies and tons of paid time off. All I had to do was study my ass off in school and live in abject poverty for several years in school. Like so poor that your heat gets shut off in December or so poor that you scrape the bottom of your couch and car for $2 in change so you can eat two McDoubles as your only food for the day.

Here's a black pill for you. I was in public accounting for 7 years, my dad for 40 years. He died from the vaccine last summer with a $3.8 million net worth. He worked 100 hour weeks until his health completely deteriorated, shabbos goying for the real wealthy folks, never stopping to enjoy the fruits of his labor. Here's the blackpill, CPAs don't get wealthy like that anymore for the most part, and the work never ends. Hope you have an exit strategy. My dad's was death. And he was a great great man

>public accounting for 7 years
>public accounting for 10 years
should have left after 1-2 years and coasted on a do-nothing $100-150k/year industry job doing the bare minimum
t. living the dream

Guess you could say he didn’t count on that

Nice fake story btw

>DUDE JUST LEARN TO CODE

No, coding is awful and I would rather live in a nigger infested hood rather than having to code to live

your dad was a jewish slave

Ngmi

Attached: 1658607894805587.jpg (720x718, 98.55K)

Yes

That's not the blackpill but OP is definitely a product of this modern day where we have a booming tech market due to low interest rates and he is mistaken by thinking that his job is important and that it will be around in ten years.

We will see a switch back to trades and resource production over the next ten years.

I fucking wish I could get a house for 350k. Rural flyover tards will never know real pain

Well my dad died and I trade options now. I'm not actually going to provide my labor to these corps. I'll just play on their evil game because I know it doesn't matter

Most jobs don't need to exist. The only purpose of most jobs is creating pointless products and services for mindless consoomers, to make corporations richer, and to trap people in the "only wage + consoome" lifestyle. The difference is that my job, which also does not need to exist, pays me 2x the average salary, fully WFH, with unlimited PTO, versus the other jobs that don't need to exist.

Any Forums has been saying this since I first came on it, in 2016. Lets see how this is panning out so far, via my income as a developer, by year:
>2019: $80,000
>2020: $81,800
>2020 (new job): $99,600
>2021: $105,540
>2022: $123,210

Also, with my how much I'm saving per month, and how little my frugal lifestyle expenses are (including rent), I'll be able to retire to part time, not software dev, in 3 years, while my investments keep growing, untouched, another 5 years. Then, retire full time, and start living off investment income (while it keeps growing). By the time software dev crashes (if it does), I'll be set.

based. for me, it's stealing wages from jewish corporations and jewish shareholders. i will turn my laptop on in about 12 minutes and do absolutely nothing all day, other than occasionally jiggling my mouse.

numbers going up but purchasing power going down
stupid monkey

>The difference is that my job, which also does not need to exist, pays me 2x the average salary, fully WFH, with unlimited PTO
This is the equivalent of a Celsius shill shilling the high APY on their shitcoin staking

Hey I'm not mad at it, we are saying the same thing essentially. Godspeed user

I am also self-taught, trying to get my first job.
How did you get your first job as a self-taught user?