/QUANT LAUGH THREAD/

>Useless token
>OGs abandoning the project
>The biggest preacher of Quant is literally saying token is useless
twitter.com/cryptoseq/status/1551876173801689089

Attached: shitcoin.png (1280x720, 39.85K)

Thanks, just picked up 10 quant

Yikes.

Time to slurp the dipperino my doods

Attached: 1658653606794453.jpg (1024x1009, 67.1K)

Can anyone explain why there's a sudden concern about the tokenomics?

The tokenomics were the reason people invested in this token. It outlines what their plans are, it sets expectations on how they plan to purpose the token, what the intentions of the team are, etc.

Seeing it disappear with no mention or clarification from the team is a major deal.

Wassup, that's great! Everybody understands that crypto is the future, but have ya tried Yopi Network?

>Earn while ya spend crypto in daily transactions
>Pay globally with yopicash through NFC
>No team coins
>Few big partnerships coming up

So is the fear that they'll actually release more than 14.6m?

invested $2k and made $40k off this coin when /biz tards constantly shit on it during the summer of 2019, funny thing is they still fud this project looool

I think the fear is that the team is abandoning the token as a requisite to participate in the network altogether. No onchain data, no data of any kind for that matter, no evidence of gateways processing anything, multiple instances of gilbert calling the community naive and to stop asking for updates, the community that's left being trained to respond to any and all questions with "we're not focused on retail".

The future isn't looking very bright.

imagine coming up with fud like this after all this tme, i would feel embarrased xD

You'd have to be a complete rube to believe it

why would anyone buy it when they're giving it away for free?

Attached: 1559940811612.jpg (1080x1444, 603.39K)

Why would you care if they are not focused on retail?

QNT bagholders do this really weird thing where instead of responding and answering questions, they ask you why you care.

It's so odd. Worse than even XRP bagholders.

Ok I'll rephrase. It's not designed for retail.

Yet gilbert has no problem selling to retail, funding the teams pockets with retail, and ultimately -- pumping and dumping on retail?

Oddly convenient to build the entire protocol on the back of retail, its entire price action comes from retail, the entire community is retail and then to ignore questions with "its not designed for retail"

Attached: 1645322580599.jpg (1600x1007, 173.77K)

what a jeeted thread

????????????

Attached: FYmMMweWQAEw7IO.jpg (1245x1940, 395.13K)

>Carlo Colista
>Head of Client Services and Delivery for over a year
>"understanding the token wasn't his role!"
>nothings changed!
>whitepaper.pdf 404 not found

I know you're dug in and there's nothing anyone can say that can change your mind -- but you are aware of how sketchy this sounds, right?

Idk why people are still holding this honestly. It went from sub $0.20 to almost $400. If you haven't already become a millionaire and dumped your bags during euphoria, then you're the naive bagholder who provided exit liquidity.

This is the problem with crypto in general, people marry their bags and they forget why they even got into crypto to begin with. Make your money and fuck off, stop deifying these projects.