LUNC back down to .00009

>LUNC back down to .00009

you absolute niggers

WHEN IS IT MOONING

Attached: 1618782071947.jpg (719x688, 63.54K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GREEN ID

I'M SICK OF THIS GAME

JUST MAKE ME MAKE IT

I'M TIRED OF IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

burning got delayed again this time to september so the hype is dying. It's a fucking mess and probably the end.

Attached: 1658810804224921.png (777x271, 73.27K)

Same... I want out.

I either make it in the next 12 months or I'd rather just fucking die.

aaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't worry WAGMI LUNCbros

Never you nigger
You felt for a quick pump and dump and are still holding

>Nothing significant happened since the "fork"
>Why aren't my bags mooning for no reason at all ?
You FUDs sure like to shitpost a lot about this "dead" coin.

>50567403
>be me go on shitty dating app tinder
>girl's name is luna

Yeah you wish rajesh ten rupees for fud

Terrarebels have zero control of anything. The only date that matters is aug 22nd. That's when new validators can join and terralarpers have nothing to do with it. The current top validator is Orion money with 44 million Lunc, lots of people in this thread own more than that. Giga whales with hundreds of billions of lunc will show themselves on aug22 and take charge. Terrarebels fucked themselves when they attempted to give another 60 day fee Monopoly to the current validators.

No one knows what current anonymous new whales want, repegging? A tax? Neither? Something else entirely? A reverse crypto (stock) split? I think they will attempt to repeg with ustc, whales grabbed a fuck ton of that coin and it wasn't a mistake.

The only fudders are the terrarebels with all these dates and promises they have no power to keep. Terra rebels are the kid from your elementary school who claimed that their Dad worked at Nintendo and he was going to bring you to Nintendo's factory next summer. The reality is that his dad was a janitor at McDonald's.

anone need a long forecast price, long hold not for pajeets or faggatos 2025-2030

wait until 2025

Anyway.

LUNC $1 EOY.

end of 2025,26,27,28,29 or 2030

anons remember that beard fucker?

Attached: fag.jpg (246x138, 14.86K)

rumors say 0.59 by 28 October

Never

Jesus christ you retards are unbelievable

I'm not buying 2una, faggot.

not gonna lie, it sucks that they're moving the date up to September now. but honestly it's better for the long-term survivability of LUNC for them to have clean, audited code they can present to cexes like Binance, it'll make it easier to get the burn onto exchanges. and all these delays will also shake out paperhanded jeets and maybe even some of the whales. LUNC is already at .0008 now, hopefully it goes back down to the 50s again so we can slurp some more. the only wildcard is what the new validators will do on the 22nd once they come online.

YOU BELIEVED THAT IT WAS GOING TO MOON RETARD? Get out, buy ETH and buy MATIC. You're literally waiting for your dead dog to reanimate back to life