>price of fuel skyrocketing
>price of eating skyrocketing
>costs a fortune to turn the heating on
>1st world countries running out of gas
>not even close to winter time yet
>most people already have 0 savings

But also:
>hurr durr housing only goes up because everyone’s on a fixed rate mortgage
>blackrock will buy every available house at the top with their infinite money despite taking a gargantuan loss already
>demand is outstripping supply despite everyone suddenly becoming poor and hundreds of thousands of new houses entering the market.

How much of a boomer do you have to be to look at the housing market right now and think it’s not going to crash in the most glorious way possible?

Attached: 1645618147846.jpg (725x1024, 116.07K)

Dunno but I like that snu snu

>taking a gargantuan loss already
What was this exactly?

>People loosing value on their cash due to inflation
>Gee, where could we park our cash to preserve it
>Lets buy real estate
Although demand for shit credit lowers, the general demand doesnt as much especially in certain areas that arent ghetto tier ot commercial

I’m not really talking about someone whose got a few hundred grand to buy housing with because that’s such an insignificant number, I mean the majority of mortgaged home owners (especially in the UK) who are paying most of their income on it and suddenly can’t afford it (see 1980’s here where interest rate suddenly went to 17%).

Finance and economics are pseudoscientific make believe garbage, capitalism is inherently unstable, exploitative and unsustainable with a built in expiration date. All finance assets like money,crypto,debt,bonds etc are purely parasitic in nature and serve no purpose nor have any inherent value. Ever escalating recessions, poverty, disease, pollution, slavery, conflict and wars are fundamental and necessary functions of it, not glitches, and every single financier or crypto dudebro is a literal parasite.

You spent the last 15 years living in ignorance and hate in your little bubbl3 circlejerky nazi financier forum enabling each others cancerous delusions and deepthroating the boomer boot. Now you will reap what you sowed Any Forums parasites

>highest ever inflation and still not stopping
It may have already stopped. Due to the way inflation is measured, it's a delayed metric inherently.

Please let me live inside her asshole

Attached: 28FBE295-C5AC-4AD8-B02A-9F655A7C5744.jpg (976x850, 81.92K)

>She sits down on building
>It still doesnt collapse
>Supposedly two aircraft flying into a building made the entire thing come crashing down
Really makes you think, doesnt it?

>How much of a boomer do you have to be to look at the housing market right now and think it’s not going to crash in the most glorious way possible?

you have to understand how monumentally stupid these people are. most of them happened to be buying a home, by virtue of their age and when they were born, when rates were low. they aren't smart -- they just happened to be in the right place at the right time. but they conflate this with being financial geniuses,

>seething bunkertrans noises
That's great but you'll still never be a woman and you *will* rope first.

There will be literal blood in the streets this winter. I can tell you that most politicians are very scared for the situation even though they don't make it public. They're aware of the severity of the problem, the plebs are not.

Fantastic. Boomers are too old to fight, it's over!

This. Just wait two more weeks and the blood will flow. the streets will be bathed in blood. Just wait. Heh. Merely a few more weeks before the end of the world occurs

Imagine the smell bros

Would you rather be crushed under a giant foot, a giant boob, or a giant butt?

only one of those smells like farts, so...

Checking these Satan trips. Don’t let me down buddy! I’m ready for some comfy collapse happening.

Checked for satan but come on.
They'll just lock you down again in the winter with the most strict curfew and all that shit in place so you won't be able to do shit. Not that you would either way, but still just to make sure :^)

how have you prepared?

Shit can definitely happen when people begin to starve. But if the elites manage to avoid that kind of situation, then they will stay in power. You've got to take into account how castrated and servile the population in the west is compared to third worlders too.

Attached: 1657394937379.webm (480x700, 2.41M)

I own my own home on a section of land in a rural ranching town. Population 2200, 99.9% white. I have two years worth of food stored up for my family. Two water sources on my property, and rainwater collection as a backup. We garden, have poultry and livestock, hunt, and preserve a lot of our own food. My neighbors and I are also all armed to the teeth.

fuck, you are better prepared then me

godspeed user

You’ve got time user. Get to prepping.