Starting a channel

Hey Any Forums I saw a thread some days ago that had some decent discussion about this.
How do I get around growing a Youtube channel? More specifically how can I get a sizeable amount of views? Just posting videos and hoping the algorithm blesses me doesn't seem the correct way.

Attached: 1656459234105.png (1000x1000, 18.84K)

bump for interest

will take too much work for what its worse. it is too saturated to start youtube now. its like starting dropshipping 9 years from now. do with this demoralisation what you will.

worth*

If you want easy bucks you could just start up a reaction channel and a patreon for audience requests.

If you're American, watching British comedies is an easy one. Most of them are short (6-12 eps), same with weebshit.

What videos do you want to make?

Understandable, a shame though. I feel like my content would get some views from a niche, the problem is making it so that niche can find my videos.

I was planning to make challenge runs and stuff like that, like playing through Final Fantasy 1 with a single job (all the characters as white mages for example).

I think tiktok has a better expected value for new channels, it's still booming.
Then when you have a successful tiktok you may create your youtube channel and basically send your tiktok followers to youtube, kinda like OnlyJayUS did

I don't even use Tiktok and I assume that the content I want to make wouldn't really be fit for it.

If you have a niche that hasn't been exploited yet it could be worth doing. But you have to expect that you will most likely fail doing so. The ones who usually make it on youtube these days from what I have seen are the ones who are genuinely enthusiastic about making videos or the lucky ones who already have a large following on instagram/tiktok. If you do youtube based on the idea of making money from it you will most likely quit.

>I was planning to make challenge runs and stuff like that, like playing through Final Fantasy 1 with a single job (all the characters as white mages for example).

Yeah no one is going to fucking watch that crap. There are 10 bazillion other gaming channels who do challenges like that. Also the monetization of gaming channels are crap. Youtubers in the finance space (Crypto, Business, Real Estate) make bank. But like I said early if you don't care about making a career and views make your channel about video game challenges. Maybe you might have a really good personality and are an editing wiz.

i do challenge runs. its not worth it desu.

put out garbage

get lucky.

You don't "get around" growing a YouTube channel, wtf?

Just so you know, you get around $1k per million views. My channel has 2.5mil views

Find a kind of videos that fills a niche that none or very few are doing, but that people are longing for.

Here's one free idea : analysis of media from a moderate right wing perspective. Litteraly doesn't exists and half of the population would be into it. Key word is moderately because if you go full alt right you'll be censored.
Makes consistent videos, viewers needs to have their basic expectancies met when after they clic.
Post on a regular basis, ideally at least once a week
Show moving pictures related to what you're saying if you won't just show your face.

That's pretty much it. Also, relentlessly shill your channel until you get a few hundred subs, then just focus on consistent and regular content.

>it is too saturated to start youtube now
It's not if you're notba basic bitch doing what everyone else is doing.

Here's another free idea : analysis of the Simpsons, there's a gran total of two channels doing that and they're both pretty milktoast, just do the same thing but more aggressive (shit on the worst recent episodes for exemple) and bam you're now dominating a niche.

>I was planning to make challenge runs and stuff like that, like playing through Final Fantasy 1 with a single job (all the characters as white mages for example).
Saturated market and no-one gives a fuck about ff1.
You could make it work (or any channel really) if you have one if the above :
>a very nice voice (ex: Joseph Anderson)
>outstanding editing style (ex: ssseth)
>great humor or personality (ex: Killian experience)
Do you? If not find yourself a better niche.

Or don't, if you really want to do that try and see if it sticks, it's free to try so why not

Every video you would make would be instant demonetization, companies don't want their product be advertised before incel takes

>companies don't want their product be advertised before incel takes
If that were true breadtube would be in the breadline. Regardless this retard is right. The best creators in that niche literally can't make money because YouTube either instant copyright strikes them or strikes them for "violating terms and services". See channels like E;R for a perfect example.

Be a girl and dress skimpily as possible

Or be a nigger that knows absolutely nothing about the chosen subject

Short of that youre fucked bud

Yeah, most channels that are alternative (right wing) just use YouTube as an audience and then monetize through Patreon if they're not that edgy or gumroad or being paid off by glowies