64 days until my life either begins or ends

>64 days until my life either begins or ends

Attached: smartcon.png (1703x927, 76.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nwcuBa4wok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly what do you expect? we have all the details for staking, it's just a question of when during the next 5 months, who cares if it's September or December? most likely you're not gonna be eligible to stake in v0.1 anyways, so what could they possibly announce? Eric Schmidt and swift bro talking about big but value ideas? More details on ccip? Maybe, but do you really think even if they published super bullish tokenomics anything would change? The market is fucking retarded, everything's priced in for LINK there's no new money coming in. we literally need Swift and Elon musk to buy our bags or get some serious ponzinomic competition between the existing nodes to start

Chainlink will be 1k before smartcon
Checkem

*vague instead of value

>most likely you're not gonna be eligible to stake in v0.1 anyways
My LINK have been in the same cold wallet since November 2017, they better be fucking eligible.

I fucking hate you so much but it’s most likely true

UNBREAK MY HEARTTTTTT
SAY YOU LOVE ME AGAIN~
TAKE ALL THAT HURT YOU CAUSED
WHEN YOU WALKED OUT MY LIFE
UN CRY THESE TEARS
youtube.com/watch?v=1nwcuBa4wok

this is actually true

Probably not much will happen when this shit is released, link will start to pump and btc will dump it again, then we will continue to crab

Eth at 30% of ATH
Link at 10% of ATH
Cardano from 6c to $2.
I am at my wits' end

natural to be negative and bearish after what we've been through but i do think people seeing staking turned on will get a lot more eyes on the income potential and give momentum
from what i can see, staking will be coming in q3
the big unknown though is ccip and the associated abstraction layer and if it launches with anyone decent
the use of present tense in this recent tweet is certainly interesting
also the eric schimdt talk is likely to be empty babble but may be interesting

Attached: 423958239512.png (794x951, 287.93K)

>staking goes live
>$7.20

>just can’t get this coin off their mind want to talk about it so much with others.

Imagine the amount of thought energy wasted on this coin by incels

Sergey agreed to actually go eat and talk with a couple of LINK holders. The Sergey community Big Mac eating matters more than anything else

That alone tells me that they will announce something in some way, I doubt he'd agreed to do it with literally nothing on the table, v0.1 staking anything. Otherwise he'd just get in a fight with the schizo anons lmao

Fuck

Jesus also broke bread with the people

interesting... they deleted this tweet
probably just a marketing team being a typical marketing team by bullshitting
but maybe something else?

dude do you seriously believe they are going to let some random internet retards be in the same room with Sergey alone? He'll have security, double masked, 10 feet apart, 15min talk everybody can ask one quirky random fact about Sergey and that's gonna be it

staking will be before smartcon

Attached: 3425452625215.png (851x230, 68.54K)

checked

Yup

If our linkies are that important to them and they want them so badly they should just build one those oasis smart cities in the desert exclusively for all of us to live there for free forever with Asian girlfriends that they give usz

or realistically stays exactly the same as smartcon 3 is a boring let down as all the others have been but you get strung along with vague promises and we wait for the whole crypto market to turn around late 2023.

v.0.1 is the alpha phase that will enable great things