What the fuck is Coinbase doing? First they forbid me to use my USDC on Coinbase Pro...

What the fuck is Coinbase doing? First they forbid me to use my USDC on Coinbase Pro, second they forbid me to use my USDC on Coinbase and now they forbid me to transfer my funds from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro?

Please share with me an exchange where the whitelisting takes 48 hours to apply so I can be safe leaving +20K on the exchange, I'm out of Coinbase this loser exchange

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-07-26 à 10.02.32.png (456x534, 65.2K)

thank you for playing :)

i can withdraw from coinbase as a whole, but they are separating coinbase and coinbase pro as too different entities it's dumb

stay mad poorfag you will never make it

cry harder, it makes my dick hard.

Attached: Me.jpg (1280x720, 49.56K)

Just use Advanced trade if you are already using Pro. The fees are the same and the website it's on isn't dogshit liuke Pro's is. I think Binance US has waved fees for Bitcoin so they might be worth it.

I think they're merging pro with OG coinbase from what I understand.

Attached: 1658550289757491.png (839x768, 474.1K)

thank you for selling your coins for cheap
i will take care of them until we hit 120K in 2025
i promise i will give them back to you then

coinbase pro is lit
coinbase is shit
i don't care about the fees i want a nice interface, to be able to create portfolios etc

bro use advanced trading on coinbase.com, they're sunsetting pro and transitioning to adv trading on coinbase. The fees are the same.

larping faggot

I just use them as a broker, so I care more about fees than anything else. Kraken, Gemini, and Binance US might have more features if you're into that.

and why do they forbid me to use my USDC?
and if i want to convert 50 USDC in 48 EUR they ask 2 EUR fees?
WHAT A LAME COMPANY IM MOVING TO KRAKEN IMMEDIATELY

kraken whitelisting can be removed immediately if someone has access to your authenticator app, this is not safe at all my dude

on coinbase pro even if you have access to 2FA you need to wait 48 hours

I don't personally care about trading, I just use it for long term investing, i'd recommend something else like binance or something if you're an avid trader.

Attached: 187498374834984.jpg (976x850, 81.92K)

what should i do with my USDC? put them in my ass or forget about them?

i have 50K in usdc from profits taken around 50-70K and now i can't buy shit with it

Are you saying you have 50k in cash on coinbase but you can only cash out and they won't allow you to buy anything with it?I had something similar like that happen to me once.

i have 50K in USDC
but USDC can't be used on Coinbase Pro neither on Coinbase anymore (at least for me)
the only solutions i have are:

1) transferring it to Kraken
2) converting it to EUR (to cash out) with huge fees

fuck that shit anyway I'm taking everything out from the exchange right now

Only the cattle use Coinbase

Attached: 1636858926944.jpg (500x496, 33.15K)

Coinbase is insolvent

it look like yeah
cashing out everything on cold wallets

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-07-26 à 10.30.17.png (530x242, 11.45K)

I'm not sure to be honest, that's strange, maybe something off the wall changed for europeans (i'm american so I can't be of much help) :(.

You're forgetting Americans dont have a fucking choice but to use coinbase since our country loves to forbid other exchanges as if we're on the same level as sanctioned countries like North Korea or Cuba Iran and so on. Us criminals at the top of the financial market especially bank institutions money launder more than I ever could in my lifetime

Americans can use binance dude.

u mean the bulls

Attached: 1575427348269s.jpg (250x198, 6.88K)